The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

The last leg have come up with a suggestion,corner shops have most things and go in a nail bar beauty salon and they have lots of hand sanitaser as the have no customers and buy it off them

Gotta love twitter,there are all kinds of suggestions/tips on there

The last leg have come up with a suggestion,corner shops have most things and go in a nail bar beauty salon and they have lots of hand sanitaser as the have no customers and buy it off them

Gotta love twitter,there are all kinds of suggestions/tips on there
Everything gets laundered in nail bars, that's for sure

Behave mate. No need for that.

Don't mind him saying that mate to be honest, the more people who eventually realise they are wrong about this, the better. I myself have had to move considerably on it, and the message needs to get out there. This thing is going to kill a lot of people and the way that people are ignoring Government advice and endangering themselves and their loved ones is crazy. Stay away from people, even and especially your loved ones (unless you ae already living with them), for crying out loud. Keep your bloody distance.

So if your holy sensational I'll informed drama queen reaction is right, why isnt there a ban on all religous gatherings?
No masses for either Catholic or Church of England; the two biggest religious faiths in the UK. Ill-informed you say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.