The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

I ordered them on ebay, is that not an option where you are bud? If you can get any it's 60% alcohol and 40% aloe vera.

Prices are ridiculous but I do have a few bottles of hand sanitizer. Plus I have loads of bars of soap. Funny that, there's no shortage of bars of soap, which we are told it's actually better to wash your hands but people love the convenience of the sanitizer, which I get.

Went down to Asda and bought some tinned mackerel. Nobody else in the house will eat it so I know I'll have something. Only John West left though, no Asda versions. Same with brown sauce, had to buy Daddies.

Prices are ridiculous but I do have a few bottles of hand sanitizer. Plus I have loads of bars of soap. Funny that, there's no shortage of bars of soap, which we are told it's actually better to wash your hands but people love the convenience of the sanitizer, which I get.

It cost me £11 for a litre, free delivery too. We bought some dettol soap which isn't unusual for us to be fair. We have a lot of older friends who we will give sanitiser to, considering the shelves have been stripped of them recently.

From what I have seen out shopping this week - shelves are bare of hand sanitizer, aloe vera gel, isopropyl alcohol, bleach, any kind of lysol spray and wipes. Still some toilet roll and paper towels available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.