The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

3sa462.jpg

Trouble is some of the oldies are fussy buggers.
One asked me to get them a loaf of soft white bread or a particular brand of cheese!
I managed it but when I go for bread I’m glad to get any loaf!

Went to the big Tesco in Stockport yesterday around 9:30pm. Looked like a post apocalypse scene.

I did see Phil Foden + Family.

You people need to understand that pro footballers also got to eat.

If you’re reading this and you’ve got a freezer full of food, just in case, then I’d like to let you know that you are a first class selfish twat. I’d hoped that this would bring people together, I still have hope reading some messages in here though.

People like you people are keeping us going bud and I thank you for that, the selfishness the public are displaying is beyond the pale. It was easy for me today because most of the stuff on sale I can eat but feeding children must be a lot harder in this environment.

Again and I mean this sincerely thank your wife and yourself from me and mine, I thanked the checkout staff this morning too because without them we wouldn't be getting fed.

Whereabouts are you ?
I’m going out later and don’t mind picking up bits if it helps out .
Plus, it’s cathartic to point at the knobheads in store buying dried pasta .
Im sure this could be a wake up css as ll if other people want to help out too .

Thank you both so much, i've actually managed to pick up some eggs, flour, cheese and a bit of fruit and veg today as i've been out on the road and just popped my head in a random co-op, they had a decent stock of stuff but didn't want to get more than was needed, at least now we can make some buttys as my Mrs is a decent baker!

Also passed on your thanks regarding NHS staff which was very appreciated, she is exhausted at the moment but really does take great pride in helping people. Stay safe.

It's such a piece of piss to make fresh pasta it's quite ridiculous how everyone is fighting over dried stuff. Though once the penny drops supermarkets will probably sell out of flour and eggs too.

STOP FUCKING BUYING STUFF!! You thick, ignorant, selfish twats.

Agent Smith in The Matrix had it right:
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.