The Ignore List

Asking for my political forum access to be revoked was a great move. I know it contradicts my earlier post, mind you. But at the time it was just Banjani continually spitting feathers.

I've not ventured in there very much since then. that part of the forum was absolute poison to me.

I've not ventured in there very much since then. that part of the forum was absolute poison to me.
In a sense that's the value of the political subforum - it acts as a sort of cess pool or sump for off topic. Matchday threads should probably be in there too.

I think it is simply that you have just got older, more cantakerous, short-tempered and like Victor Meldrew. I find all the posters on here very informative and interesting.

Apart from the kanadiennes, some (one) jock, the yanks, don't get me started, the southern lah de fuckin' dahs, the Welsh (goes without saying) the pretend ozzies we deported in the 60's and of course Snorky.
Its true.
I am a gibbering fuckwit and no mistake.

I went into the politics forum for an hour a few months back and asked to be banned. Bonkers. I have a few on ignore.

West Dids, SWP's back and Fode in the hole oh and Blue thru and thru i think. Maybe Donkorlenone as well i am not sure.

All absolute wankers but they would say the same about me.

i dont put anyone on ignore , but i would love an ignore thread button, how hard can it be, i dont want to read politics or the other guff on here random shit threads, so lets have an ignore thread button please.

and no i wont put the op of a thread i dont want to read on ignore so i wont see their thread, because it means i wont see their posts on other matters i do want to read.

eg on the front page there are approx 30 threads, on there i would ignore 14 threads, nearly half, im sure on average there is about 40% of threads i dont want to trawl through to get to stuff i do want to read, sort it out mods.

I think it is simply that you have just got older, more cantakerous, short-tempered and like Victor Meldrew. I find all the posters on here very informative and interesting.

Apart from the kanadiennes, some (one) jock, the yanks, don't get me started, the southern lah de fuckin' dahs, the Welsh (goes without saying) the pretend ozzies we deported in the 60's and of course Snorky.
Poor Misty, hates everything and everyone, especially when nurse hasn't wheeled him out to the lawn for the afternoon.
Full nappy as well.

I went into the politics forum for an hour a few months back and asked to be banned. Bonkers. I have a few on ignore.

West Dids, SWP's back and Fode in the hole oh and Blue thru and thru i think. Maybe Donkorlenone as well i am not sure.

All absolute wankers but they would say the same about me.
This post pleases me :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.