The Ignore List

I went into the politics forum for an hour a few months back and asked to be banned. Bonkers. I have a few on ignore.

West Dids, SWP's back and Fode in the hole oh and Blue thru and thru i think. Maybe Donkorlenone as well i am not sure.

All absolute wankers but they would say the same about me.
The politics sub-forum is a mini, Bluemoon version of The Guardian. Raging, woke left-wing nutters all unable to grasp that not that many people vote for Labour these days.

The politics sub-forum is a mini, Bluemoon version of The Guardian. Raging, woke left-wing nutters all unable to grasp that not that many people vote for Labour these days.
I think most are fully aware that not many people vote Labour these days. From reading various threads I'd say they struggle to grasp why so many people are happy to vote for the conservatives.
They have a point tbf.

Exactly - and they attack you like a pack of wolves if you dare vote the majority government as if you need some kind of medical help. Nutters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.