The Illusion That We're Buying Trophies

MCFC1993

Interesting stat:
Cost of starting rag team today: £169m. Cost of finishing city team today: £161m.

Buying Trophies? I think not.

MCFC1993 said:
Interesting stat:
Cost of starting rag team today: £169m. Cost of starting city team today: £161m.

I believe its the rags starting team V the City team that finished todays game, seen that pic doing the rounds but it had Micah/Dzeko in it.

swtopk.jpg

Funny enough, I was in a "disagreement" with a Rag on my facebook page earlier, as he was doing the "Bought the title, bunch of mercenaries" tired arguments.

If only I had seen this 2hrs ago!

That would have given the fool something else to choke on today! :)

TFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
Interesting stat:
Cost of starting rag team today: £169m. Cost of starting city team today: £161m.

I believe its the rags starting team V the City team that finished todays game, seen that pic doing the rounds but it had Micah/Dzeko in it.

Have you got that pic by any chance?

MCFC1993 said:
TFC said:
MCFC1993 said:
Interesting stat:

Have you got that pic by any chance?

^^ up yon matey :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.