the i'm not renewing thread

Given some of the reasons given for not renewing, I can only say bring it on! Get rid of some of the part-timers!

If people don't like the 'matchday experience', the simple answer is not to go. If you live abroad and can't attend matches then why renew? If you cannot afford to renew then switch to Blue and pick your matches. This will all give chances to those who do not have a season ticket to get one.

This sense of entitlement really annoys me. Demand big money signings on top wages yet moan about an 8% hike in prices. ADUG do not have a bottomless pit of money. Even if FFP did not exist the owners would be looking to make the club financially sustainable in the medium to long-term. This will probably require stadium expansion and higher prices.

Seriously the number of empty seats at matches that have been sold out weeks before suggests that City are underselling season tickets. The fact that City generate half the matchday income of Liverpool (who have a smaller stadium) reinforces this point.

JGL07 said:
Given some of the reasons given for not renewing, I can only say bring it on! Get rid of some of the part-timers!

If people don't like the 'matchday experience', the simple answer is not to go. If you live abroad and can't attend matches then why renew? If you cannot afford to renew then switch to Blue and pick your matches. This will all give chances to those who do not have a season ticket to get one.

This sense of entitlement really annoys me. Demand big money signings on top wages yet moan about an 8% hike in prices. ADUG do not have a bottomless pit of money. Even if FFP did not exist the owners would be looking to make the club financially sustainable in the medium to long-term. This will probably require stadium expansion and higher prices.

Seriously the number of empty seats at matches that have been sold out weeks before suggests that City are underselling season tickets. The fact that City generate half the matchday income of Liverpool (who have a smaller stadium) reinforces this point.

You presumably are keen to pay double for your ST? Oh dear.

JGL07 said:

So what do you think we should be paying?

Do you reckon that all match going fans can afford to buy a season card and then not bother attending?

fathellensbellend said:
so how many are sacking it off, and why?

I'm not. Sky Movies just ain't worth it anymore when you have got LoveFilm and Netflicks kicking about.

Really undecided, totally and utterly.

Tickets 2 x £740 = £1480

Travel & Acc costs £ 70 - £140 per game

Beer Money £50 per game

Travel time 15 hours per weekend

Just not sure I can sustain it for another season.

I want I really do, but waking up at 5:30 for a home game, getting home about 10:30 from a 3pm home game is really taking it's toll. Still got a coouple of weeks to decide!!

BigJoe#1 said:

Tickets 2 x £740 = £1480

Beer Money £50 per game

I want I really do, but waking up at 5:30 for a home game, getting home about 10:30 from a 3pm home game is really taking it's toll. Still got a coouple of weeks to decide!!

you're nearly as top a blue as I am. (seriously though that's a hell of a commitment mate)

seemedownkippaxstreet said:
I don't know if anyone has quoted this statistic on here yet, but the extra income from the new TV deal means that every premier league club could afford to reduce season ticket prices by £600. They could cut your season ticket by £600 and still have the same amount of money to pay players, etc, etc.

Obviously I'm not suggesting that they cut prices to that extent, but it is a fact that despite the enormously increased money coming in to the game, we will experience no reduction in ticket prices. (Same goes for away matches too.)

I'm renewing, but prices for fans should NOT be going up, considering the hike in revenue this year from the tv deals and the smaller significance that season ticket revenue counts towards a club our size. A 10% hike for fans is a big deal, whereas it is perhaps around 1-2% increase in terms of overall revenue for the club.

My platinum seasoncard has gone up from £600 3 years ago to £790 this year. It's gotta stop at some point. At these levels of increases, most of us on this forum will have to say no sooner or later.

going down to the ticket office tomorrow. im not happy about my price at all i know going from 18-21 to adult will have been a huge rise but £695 is too fucking steep for me, think my dad paid £620 last year so why has it risen so much and this is on fucking gold!!??
I didnt want padded seats, i couldnt give a shit about food or drink at half time and whether it would make my match day experience better!
even my dad is really considering whether or not to renew, if i cant relocate then that will be it for me.
fucking pissed off

BigJoe#1 said:

Tickets 2 x £740 = £1480

Beer Money £50 per game

Lightweight!

;) Good work Joe!

Midweek fixture for us means getting home at about 3am. Fun.

chris8910 said:
going down to the ticket office tomorrow. im not happy about my price at all i know going from 18-21 to adult will have been a huge rise but £695 is too fucking steep for me, think my dad paid £620 last year so why has it risen so much and this is on fucking gold!!??
I didnt want padded seats, i couldnt give a shit about food or drink at half time and whether it would make my match day experience better!
even my dad is really considering whether or not to renew, if i cant relocate then that will be it for me.
fucking pissed off

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.