the i'm not renewing thread

Me.

Reason? The price and the awful "matchday experience". Shite atmosphere, shite games.

Lavinda Past said:
What a load of old bollocks.

If you love City and you can get to the match, you'll go. A seasoncard is the cheapest and most convenient way to see every home game. The DD payment scheme is a Godsend.

I've already renewed our three seasoncards (Adult + two kids) in CB3. We'll just do without something else to make sure Mrs Lavinda can pay for them (again) ;)

We travel from Norfolk to games - A near 400-mile round trip... Around 50 quid's worth of fuel + parking, food etc and W&T on the car. We only missed the WBA game this year, due to a work commitment. The kids didn't speak to me for two days.

A season's worth of MCFC home games for the same price as a week or two on some overrated beach...

I could live without the expense of going to Wembley again but I can't imagine not renewing our seasoncards.

You've only had a season ticket for a year, with all due respect you've not had to continually swallow the price increases.

GazC said:
Lavinda Past said:

If you love City and you can get to the match, you'll go. A seasoncard is the cheapest and most convenient way to see every home game. The DD payment scheme is a Godsend.

I've already renewed our three seasoncards (Adult + two kids) in CB3. We'll just do without something else to make sure Mrs Lavinda can pay for them (again) ;)

We travel from Norfolk to games - A near 400-mile round trip... Around 50 quid's worth of fuel + parking, food etc and W&T on the car. We only missed the WBA game this year, due to a work commitment. The kids didn't speak to me for two days.

A season's worth of MCFC home games for the same price as a week or two on some overrated beach...

I could live without the expense of going to Wembley again but I can't imagine not renewing our seasoncards.

You've only had a season ticket for a year, with all due respect you've not had to continually swallow the price increases.

Where do I say I've only had a season ticket for a year...?

It cost me 3d (1p) to get in the first time I watched City. Price increases? Shit happens - swallow 'em or don't go.

johnpercival80 said:
im half and half im in the family stand with my lad who doesn't wanna go next season, wont get back in the CB and dunno if I fancy sitting on my own lol, considering blue, and champions league scheme and pick and choose games as I wish
If you go blue you can't join any cup schemes

Lavinda Past said:
GazC said:
Lavinda Past said:

It cost me 3d (1p) to get in the first time I watched City. Price increases? Shit happens - swallow 'em or don't go.

The whole thread is about people who can't afford to go anymore. You are the one that piped up with your condescening manner telling people that if they loved City they will find a way to go. Not everyone is in your apparently fortunate position and for many it's not a choice between "a week or two on some overrated beach" and a season ticket, it's a choice between some of lifes necesseties and a season ticket.

Lavinda Past said:
GazC said:
Lavinda Past said:

Who is this clown?

Lavinda Past said:
GazC said:
Lavinda Past said:

In your first post on this forum.

My point was you're not subjected to the price increase as the discount for renewing early means you're paying the same as last year. Top attitude, by the way.

50/50 for me

There's a shitstorm happening at work and everyone was invited to an "at risk" meeting this week
But beside the fact I may be losing my job very soon, I'm really pissed off with the ever changing kick off times and that I can hardly plan ahead for anything

The semi final and final sort of summed up how I feel about about football at the moment. I had a ticket for each and just couldn't be arsed going, so sold them on

I would just like to say though that I'm so grateful for the sublime football over the last couple of seasons that we've come to enjoy and take for granted

Will the Mancini inners who vented their spleens on this site during the last week be carrying through with their threats of walking away?

Getting a tad too expensive these days, will be sharing with brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.