The improvement in Zabaleta

He gets better every year. He's always worked hard but his all-round game has improved massively since he first came.

Berkovic_blue said:
He gets better every year. He's always worked hard but his all-round game has improved massively since he first came.

Your right and that his all round play the guy can slot in anywhere for us and give 100% always. You don't get many players like him true blue and warrior

He's a really nice guy as well. He always goes to support the eds when they are playing, I don't think many first team players of any club put in as much off field effort as he does, he's a credit to our club.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
No Micah was unbelievable tonight and i felt good he was there as Savic should never start im just saying Micah should always be are RB when are 2 main CB are available
Agreed 100%. I was simply on about the unique situation tonight, when both our first choice CBs were out injured. Hopefully at least one of them will be back for the constant barrage of high balls at St(j)oke.

i always trusted Micah tonight i started a thread on him and it got merged. The unique situation did mean he played CB and i think in a few years he could easily be there for us. Zaba was like a rock tonight "tackle me woman you will bounce off me" seemed to be his motto

Maybe I'm just losing it but I'm sure I have seen micah plaing CB for us at youth level

He and Milner are great utility players to have, they play well whereever you put them and give 100%.

BlueTG said:
Accident waiting to happen, get rid.

casts out rod

You are just so wrong. He is a class player and I am so glad he is playing regularly and hope he continues for the rest of the season. Great player with a lot of skill

Re: Zabaleta

Lavinda Past said:
Zaba - IMO the most underrated player at City since David Connor.

Look up 'Pride in Battle' and you should find a picture of Zaba - I reckon he could play any position and be top class.

TRUE BLUE HERO!

Nailed on, I have thought the same for some time with the Dave Conner comparison, another unsung hero but got a feeling that Zabeleta's profile and the idiot media appreciation of the guy is due for a sharp upward turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.