The improvement in Zabaleta

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
I wonder how Zaba's dad is now? If you remember last year he had compassionate leave after he was in an accident.

He is Ok by now.

B28qD.jpg

"I am very well. A little more effort and I am just finishing (the recovery)"

I think Zaba is a good player and he can play fairly well in many positions.
What I do not like of him (and also of Kolarov) is that after dribbling many players, they kick the ball from 50 yards of the box to row Z.
Micah, with maybe less technical skills, takes the ball from Hart, dribbles many players and ends with a superb assist to the strikers.
Many goals this season were due entirely to Micah's merit.
I think Micah is as a whole a far better player than my countryman Zaba.

)"

I think Zaba is a good player and he can play fairly well in many positions.
What I do not like of him (and also of Kolarov) is that after dribbling many players, they kick the ball from 50 yards of the box to row Z.
Micah, with maybe less technical skills, takes the ball from Hart, dribbles many players and ends with a superb assist to the strikers.
Many goals this season were due entirely to Micah's merit.
I think Micah is as a whole a far better player than my countryman Zaba.[/quote]

Don't forget Zaba don't go into amateur dramatics mode contesting the refs throw-in decision....whilst our opponents get on with the play, like other teamates chosen in a fullback position do (even after being told and told and told). Some wiser heads than mine have argued this failing is ever so important for a man wishing to be a top class fullback. So pleased Zab dont suffer it.

He has improved year after year since he has been here.
A vert good player and and even better man.
Having a Zab is int he squad is so, so important. An example to others

IMO he should be club player of the season. alot of these stroppy players could learn so much from his example. a true Pro. we are lucky to have him and he was instrumental in persuading Kün and CT to come. maybe he can persuade Higuine to join us.

What zabba does on the pitch is invaluable .His passion fires up the croud as much as any goal .And as we all know when that twelth man kicks in we are unbeatable .Keep it going Zabba we are right there with you.
P.S Love you xxx
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.