The in hindsight thread

Make it up then you ****. Fuck sake! Talk about a let down? I hope your happy with yourself?
So the missus goes upstairs saying she needs a wee. She’s a bit tipsy and I suspect she feels a bit sick. She’s gone for a few minutes and her sister is giggling and saying she’s always been the same. “Half a glass of wine and that’s enough for her.”

I say I’ll go and check on her if she’s not down in a few minutes and joke that I dont want to be blamed for getting both sisters drunk in one night. Her sister smiles a lovely smile and says “I’m not drunk, just enjoying your company. Don’t worry, I’ll go and make sure she’s ok.”

As she gets up, she stumbles and falls onto the arm of the sofa. She hurts herself and shouts “Ow, my bum.” I ask her if it’s alright. Quick as a flash she replies “You tell me.” I’m stunned as she pulls her skirt up to expose a perfect, bronzed arse and asks “What do you think?”

What could I say? I told her she had a lovely arse and she pulls it back down to cover the black thong and disappears down the hallway and up the stairs.

A few minutes later she comes back with a glint in her eye and a pair of glasses in her hand. “She’s well away and we won’t be seeing her before the morning.” she says as she kicks her heels off and snuggles in next to me in the same seat as her sister sat not ten minutes earlier.

She pours whiskey into the glasses, turns to hand me one and seductively says “Now. Where were we?”....

So the missus goes upstairs saying she needs a wee. She’s a bit tipsy and I suspect she feels a bit sick. She’s gone for a few minutes and her sister is giggling and saying she’s always been the same. “Half a glass of wine and that’s enough for her.”

I say I’ll go and check on her if she’s not down in a few minutes and joke that I dont want to be blamed for getting both sisters drunk in one night. Her sister smiles a lovely smile and says “I’m not drunk, just enjoying your company. Don’t worry, I’ll go and make sure she’s ok.”

As she gets up, she stumbles and falls onto the arm of the sofa. She hurts herself and shouts “Ow, my bum.” I ask her if it’s alright. Quick as a flash she replies “You tell me.” I’m stunned as she pulls her skirt up to expose a perfect, bronzed arse and asks “What do you think?”

What could I say? I told her she had a lovely arse and she pulls it back down to cover the black thong and disappears down the hallway and up the stairs.

A few minutes later she comes back with a glint in her eye and a pair of glasses in her hand. “She’s well away and we won’t be seeing her before the morning.” she says as she kicks her heels off and snuggles in next to me in the same seat as her sister sat not ten minutes earlier.

She pours whiskey into the glasses, turns to hand me one and seductively says “Now. Where were we?”....

You sick ****. That’s better.

You sick ****. That’s better.
Place has gone to the fucking dogs. This was once a place where people could be relied upon to bring smut on the hour, every hour. Nowadays there are even those who claim they would turn Hayley McQueen away.

Back on thread - with hindsight I wouldn’t have gone to see my Nanna one Friday during USA94 and therefore would’ve been at home when the bloke across the road who worked for American Airlines at MCR airport knocked on to ask if I wanted to share his free tickets to watch the quarter final between Brazil and Holland in Dallas.

Place has gone to the fucking dogs. This was once a place where people could be relied upon to bring smut on the hour, every hour. Nowadays there are even those who claim they would turn Hayley McQueen away.

Back on thread - with hindsight I wouldn’t have gone to see my Nanna one Friday during USA94 and therefore would’ve been at home when the bloke across the road who worked for American Airlines at MCR airport knocked on to ask if I wanted to share his free tickets to watch the quarter final between Brazil and Holland in Dallas.

That’s a Fucking shame. My tash still tops that though.

She’s got a saggy arse mate, nowt special!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.