The Inside Scoop on Kaka, Hughes et al

BobKowalski

Now that we have had Kaka to the rags and Scolari to City via Angola (I mean seriously Angola?) plus the chaps that are 'in the know' are starting to make themselves heard - yes there have been an increasing number of Ajay sightings so summer cannot be too far off and Danny Miller has just come through the Northern Irish heats of 'Great British Menu' which is a definite portend of good times ahead - and believe me I know a good portend when I see one - I thought it was time to share a few titbits

Ancellotti will be joining us in the summer along with Kaka. Deal was agreed between Bellasconi and Sheikh Mansour prior to January. The January bid for Kaka was window dressing. Bellasconi could not be seen to accept the first overture and needed to 'spike' the initial outrage the sale will cause hence the somewhat elaborate drama in January with Bellasconi cast in the role of tragic hero (Italy is not the home of opera for nothing).

The second interesting titbit is for the Hughes fans. You are correct. Hughes will not be sacked in the summer but Ancellotti will be his boss. ADUG believe that Ancellotti will provide the necessary tactical accumin and be able to attract and man manage the 'star' players with Hughes providing the necessary knowledge of the PL and the English game thereby avoiding potential mistakes a newcomer to this league can make.

This is a bold plan and is designed to short circuit the route to the top

Source is a very good tangy mixture manufactured by 'F Harris & Co'...

...or is it?

You vote you decide.

Manchester la la la la said:
ffs this summer is going to be a long one...

true but good things will be happening amid all the speculation and bull shit

BobKowalski said:
Now that we have had Kaka to the rags and Scolari to City via Angola (I mean seriously Angola?) plus the chaps that are 'in the know' are starting to make themselves heard - yes there have been an increasing number of Ajay sightings so summer cannot be too far off and Danny Miller has just come through the Northern Irish heats of 'Great British Menu' which is a definite portend of good times ahead - and believe me I know a good portend when I see one - I thought it was time to share a few titbits

Ancellotti will be joining us in the summer along with Kaka. Deal was agreed between Bellasconi and Sheikh Mansour prior to January. The January bid for Kaka was window dressing. Bellasconi could not be seen to accept the first overture and needed to 'spike' the initial outrage the sale will cause hence the somewhat elaborate drama in January with Bellasconi cast in the role of tragic hero (Italy is not the home of opera for nothing).

The second interesting titbit is for the Hughes fans. You are correct. Hughes will not be sacked in the summer but Ancellotti will be his boss. ADUG believe that Ancellotti will provide the necessary tactical accumin and be able to attract and man manage the 'star' players with Hughes providing the necessary knowledge of the PL and the English game thereby avoiding potential mistakes a newcomer to this league can make.

This is a bold plan and is designed to short circuit the route to the top

Source is a very good tangy mixture manufactured by 'F Harris & Co'...

...or is it?

You vote you decide.

If you had used the user name ajay you would have got half of his decipals following you and at leat 40 pages of them sticking up for him in the hope of a pm once in a while

Forzacitizens said:
can i ask you where you've got this information from?

Thats right he pulled it from a Dingleberry that heard it from a hair that over heard two sheets of toilet paper shooting the sh!te!!

You have gotta laugh!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.