The Inside Scoop on Kaka, Hughes et al

Cityisland said:
WWWWWWWWWWWWHATTT? My heads gonna pop! So we will have two managers?
Forzacitizens said:
its going to be mental this summer, i think some people know something on here, i wish i was 'ITK'

I really wish I was ITK. Two managers that could be the hurricane that bluemoon 115 was on about.

Mmmmmm........... Could the whole kaka to the rags be a smokescreen leaked by us. Very elaborate but would it be a surprise??

Anything could happen in the next 6 months

Bob, I don't know who told you that but it doesn't sound very plausible for me.

Whatever anyone's view on Hughes, I cannot see him accepting someone above him handling the big name stars, bringing in players and choosing tactics etc. Hughes made it very clear when ADUG came in that he was the boss of the playing side.

Kirkstall Blue said:
Cityisland said:
WWWWWWWWWWWWHATTT? My heads gonna pop! So we will have two managers?
Forzacitizens said:
its going to be mental this summer, i think some people know something on here, i wish i was 'ITK'

I really wish I was ITK. Two managers that could be the hurricane that bluemoon 115 was on about.

Who said what now?

Who is bluemoon 115 and what did he/she say?

So you're complaining about people making things up, and then doing it yourself. I appreciate your making a statemtn but can we try not to have endless mockeries this time around?

BobKowalski said:
Now that we have had Kaka to the rags and Scolari to City via Angola (I mean seriously Angola?) plus the chaps that are 'in the know' are starting to make themselves heard - yes there have been an increasing number of Ajay sightings so summer cannot be too far off and Danny Miller has just come through the Northern Irish heats of 'Great British Menu' which is a definite portend of good times ahead - and believe me I know a good portend when I see one - I thought it was time to share a few titbits

Ancellotti will be joining us in the summer along with Kaka. Deal was agreed between Bellasconi and Sheikh Mansour prior to January. The January bid for Kaka was window dressing. Bellasconi could not be seen to accept the first overture and needed to 'spike' the initial outrage the sale will cause hence the somewhat elaborate drama in January with Bellasconi cast in the role of tragic hero (Italy is not the home of opera for nothing).

The second interesting titbit is for the Hughes fans. You are correct. Hughes will not be sacked in the summer but Ancellotti will be his boss. ADUG believe that Ancellotti will provide the necessary tactical accumin and be able to attract and man manage the 'star' players with Hughes providing the necessary knowledge of the PL and the English game thereby avoiding potential mistakes a newcomer to this league can make.

This is a bold plan and is designed to short circuit the route to the top

Source is a very good tangy mixture manufactured by 'F Harris & Co'...

...or is it?

You vote you decide.

Some hand grenade you've thrown in there fellah, but I suspect it's a dud!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.