The Invisible Man (Soriano) speaks...

Unfortunately we have become what we have always despised. I've enjoyed the ride,it's been incredible, rest in peace MCFC, you were once our way of life.

Oh FFS I do hope you aren't being serious?!!? A ticket price is abit high granted but why this attitude? Yeah it's been shit the last 7 years mate!

No I do not think he does have any concept of being a fan. I love this club, I have no interest in NYC, Melbourne, Yokohoma or any other team. The actual thought that I would feel happy about NYC in any way, shape or form is laughable. The whole essence of being a fan is loyalty to one club badge. I actually pity any other clubs fans which is a 'little brother' , feeder club' of another side.

It sounded like a politicians speech. Providing soundbites about something we love and trying to relate it to something we will sadly become. Change City for the NHS and the globalisation of the club to efficiency drives and privatisation and you get the idea.

Well said, he is obsessed with NYC and all the other teams. He/they, don't realise that the majority of Manchester City fans, don't give a toss about those teams.

I wanted a speech/statement about my team, not others set up around the world.

Plus it's York City not Macclesfield. Get your facts right!

He feels nothing for us, he just wants to squeeze more money, from me, you or a plastic day tripper.

With all the bad feeling over prices at the moment. Maybe this is the start of the end, for a large section of us, and it's all on his shoulders.

A poorly judged speech.

Dear Ferran, I would suggest that you stop digging (as in your own grave) and start truly listening.

City fans don't care about your worldwide project, they care about City

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.