The Irish Trio

Grand Master Ram Rod

Dunney, Superman and Shay all returning on Saturday. All very good players for us. 5 player of the year awards, many man of the match performances, goals, assists and clean sheets.

All three will be getting a cheer from me.

Dunne and Given will always have full respect from me. Great pros who have always had good things to say about us.

Ireland, on the other hand, has done nothing but run our club's name through the dirt, taken the club to court, among other things. A complete primadonna and Mancini's decision to get rid has been 100% justified by his career progress since.

LoveCity said:
Dunne and Given will always have full respect from me. Great pros who have always had good things to say about us.

Ireland, on the other hand, has done nothing but run our club's name through the dirt, taken the club to court, among other things. A complete primadonna and Mancini's decision to get rid has been 100% justified by his career progress since.

Only this.

As above, I love Shay and Dunney, they will get a big cheer, but Ireland wasted his talent with imbecility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.