The Italian Benitez...

A A

Anonymous

He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

Not felt this sick since Stuart Pearce's last derby in charge at COMS...

Bloody hell, it was a draw against last years runners up, they played as poorly as we did and lacked as much ambition as we did.

If we get a good win against Birmingham then you seriously can't complain about 7 points from WBA away, scum at home and brum at home can you?... But that being a big "IF" we beat Birmingham.

1. Benitez won the Champions League.
2. We had the best chance of the match.
3. We're 4th. Comfortably 4th. And have had the toughest fixtures of the current top four.
4. We will play better in future when the team is more cohesive but even now how we play differs on a match by match basis (see: West Brom).
5. The top teams never win leagues by hammering fellow top teams but by accumulating results against lower teams.

Sorry. but that was shite. I appreciate the nil of it all and the tactical battle (we have them every week now) but one day we are gonna have to come out and tell people why we think we are in with a shot.

Balls to the code of conduct, Billy you're a dick. You're a dick now and you've always been a dick. You wouldn't know a good manager if he was standing on the top of a mountain of sugar. To compare this to anything under Pearce is a fucking embarrassment, especially when your favourite manager did nothing but get beat by United after Sven had done the double over them!

Mark Hughes: The Welsh Les Reid!

LoveCity said:
3. We're 4th. Comfortably 4th. And have had the toughest fixtures of the current top four.
4. We will play better in future when the team is more cohesive but even now how we play differs on a match by match basis (see: West Brom).
5. The top teams never win leagues by hammering fellow top teams but by accumulating results against lower teams.

I'm judging Mancini based on his nearly 12 months in charge....he's done fuck all to assuage my early fears that he will be good enough to make us a top 4 team (providing Liverpool continue to get worse) but won't do much more than that...

To go through your points....:

1. True.
2. In my opinion neither team created anything worth considering a chance...
3. I'm not interested in us being just 4th...
4. I'm sure we'll be more cohesive, but it'll always be 3 "attacking" players, and the rest "physical" players...
5. True, which is why it's such a shame we've already dropped so many points against "lower" teams...

LoveCity said:

Best chance of the match? The Tevez free kick? We had two, TWO, shots on target! I´m not too dissapointed, but come on! Atleast go for the bloody win! Imo.

lol at the OP.

4 points from last 2 games, 2 clean sheets on the trot, relatively easy run of games now up to Xmas.

Let's afford judging Bob until at least Xmas.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Sorry. but that was shite. I appreciate the nil of it all and the tactical battle (we have them every week now) but one day we are gonna have to come out and tell people why we think we are in with a shot.

I agree, and I think City fans downtalk this team far too much. We have more than enough to beat United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.