The Italian Benitez...

Joycee Banercheck said:
So shall I stick my cash on a hard earned draw at OT already then?

I would. Games between sides in the top 4 are notorious for being being dull and canceling each other out. This was no different just because it was a derby. Fans don't like to hear that but there was more for us to lose tonight.

I much prefer what happened tonight than an exciting, chance ridden 0-1

I know i dont post too often but this anti mancini stuff is getting tiring. As has been said already, 4 points from these two games is not a bad return. It was crucial we didnt lose tonight, as 3 losses in 4 games would have put serious pressure on mancini and the players. We wont approach all games that defensively and negatively! If we beat brum at the weekend and united drop points against villa people will be singing mancinis praises, just wait till xmas, see where we are, then judge

jay_mcfc said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
So shall I stick my cash on a hard earned draw at OT already then?

I would. Games between sides in the top 4 are notorious for being being dull and canceling each other out. This was no different just because it was a derby. Fans don't like to hear that but there was more for us to lose tonight.

I much prefer what happened tonight than an exciting, chance ridden 0-1
Fair enough. I don't think I've ever been that fucking bored watching a derby before though.

BillyShears said:
He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

Not felt this sick since Stuart Pearce's last derby in charge at COMS...

good call,,,,,1 up top again,as i have said before,too defensive.
tevez coming too deep to get the ball,left us fuck all in the box.
with this squad and keegan we would of won 6-5,or somthing like that.
they were there for the taking....and bob says lets be cautious?

jay_mcfc said:
cibaman said:
Listening to his radio interview after the match, it was clear that last season's 3 injury time defeats had a huge impact on the mentality of the team. Not really that surprising that we became increasingly jittery in the second half.

Exactly and he's correct too. Everyone loves a derby win but a defeat was unthinkable. He was negative tonight to be positive for the season but idiots won't see that!

This, only this.

It is impossible to think any other way. The mentality is important.

But let me switch back to me a mo. LOL at BS. He can't decide whether to hate Mancini or not. What a fence sitter!!

If Tevez pulls the trigger in the first 3 mins, we could have been talking a different game and result. Maybe we ask him why he didn't shoot at that crucial moment?

BillyShears said:
He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

Not felt this sick since Stuart Pearce's last derby in charge at COMS...

Is it OK if I completely disagree with you in the most polite sense?

Thanks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WNRH said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You saw it too? Now, I love what Mancini has done. We are well solid, but we are also fucking bereft of going forward. tell me different and I'll join in.

Bigga said:
jay_mcfc said:
Exactly and he's correct too. Everyone loves a derby win but a defeat was unthinkable. He was negative tonight to be positive for the season but idiots won't see that!

This, only this.

It is impossible to think any other way. The mentality is important.

But let me switch back to me a mo. LOL at BS. He can't decide whether to hate Mancini or not. What a fence sitter!!

If Tevez pulls the trigger in the first 3 mins, we could have been talking a different game and result. Maybe we ask him why he didn't shoot at that crucial moment?

why,why,why did he not crack it??????

Joycee Banercheck said:
WNRH said:
You saw it too? Now, I love what Mancini has done. We are well solid, but we are also fucking bereft of going forward. tell me different and I'll join in.
That is my opinion of Billy Shears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.