The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Farmer Blue said:
Being new here an not used to the layout I've just noticed a PM. It just reads "Are you ITK? If so could you tell me your info?" Now I have never claimed to be ITK, just a simple bit of banter on Saturday night with Pam and 1 or 2 others. I am a simple farmer from mid lincolnshire and hear absolutely nothing about inside dealings at City apart from what I read here. I can't imagine what the inbox of actual ITK's must be like!!! Respect to you guys!

People on here are fiends

bluebean said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Looks like this Chelsea-Fan fella has got around. He has been sending me PMs over the last few days as well!

poor lad messaged me and said terry is yours Spursmad told me! i told him to be polite and he'll have no problem posting on the forum instead of pm's, to which he replied that his English isn't good enough and he wont be welcome... bless him

Yep - he struck me as being decent enough.

Farmer Blue said:
Being new here an not used to the layout I've just noticed a PM. It just reads "Are you ITK? If so could you tell me your info?" Now I have never claimed to be ITK, just a simple bit of banter on Saturday night with Pam and 1 or 2 others. I am a simple farmer from mid lincolnshire and hear absolutely nothing about inside dealings at City apart from what I read here. I can't imagine what the inbox of actual ITK's must be like!!! Respect to you guys!

where in lincolnshire mate??anywhere near brigg??

spursmad321 said:
Project Rain said:
Welcome back SM, update mate? ;P

JT is getting closer, and I wouldn't give up on Eto'o just yet.

*puts on tin hat and bullet proof vest*

Good to have you back Spursmad........always remember that 90% of us appreciate your info fella!

Yaayyyy for SMs return. The assholes lose. As for people asking what percentage certainty are deals at????? FFS!! Would 79.4% make you raging pissed off but 91.6% would make you relatively satisfied??? Patience patience patience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.