The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

BibbyBlue85 said:
Well if this is true mate, how come you would not provide info on your source in the terry thread? Its quite clear that solihul was giving answers and you were agreeing to make yourself look like you knew the same person. How come solihul hasn't come out and said Terry is staying at Chelsea If you have the same source?

Hang on a minute mate.
1- I never said anything about Terry staying at Chelsea, I was quoting what somebody else had stated that. I've heard Terry is more likely to say yes than no.

2- Did I not say the aforementioned 'contact' was not a Blue, which pretty much confirmed to me that we are talking about the same 'contact'?

3- Can't believe how much you have to justify yourself on this site (or is it because I'm a relativly new member?)

1- You didnt make it very clear that the info wasn't from you and even argued as if the info was your own.

2- 50/50 chance of the source being a blue

3- Its nothing to do woth the fact you are new, it's more you don't come across very believable

So me stating that I have heard that Terry is more likely to come to us rather than stay at Chelsea; Adebayor is almost in the bag; and Tevez apparently signed last Friday is unbelievable?

Maybe it would have been unbelievable in the past, but my friend, it is time to start believing.

I Know Nothing said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Well if this is true mate, how come you would not provide info on your source in the terry thread? Its quite clear that solihul was giving answers and you were agreeing to make yourself look like you knew the same person. How come solihul hasn't come out and said Terry is staying at Chelsea If you have the same source?

Hang on a minute mate.
1- I never said anything about Terry staying at Chelsea, I was quoting what somebody else had stated that. I've heard Terry is more likely to say yes than no.

2- Did I not say the aforementioned 'contact' was not a Blue, which pretty much confirmed to me that we are talking about the same 'contact'?

3- Can't believe how much you have to justify yourself on this site (or is it because I'm a relativly new member?)

1- You didnt make it very clear that the info wasn't from you and even argued as if the info was your own.

3- Its nothing to do woth the fact you are new, it's more you don't come across very believable

So me stating that I have heard that Terry is more likely to come to us rather than stay at Chelsea; Adebayor is almost in the bag; and Tevez apparently signed last Friday is unbelievable?

Maybe it would have been unbelievable in the past, but my friend, it is time to start believing.

I believe they will come mate, I have never doubted my club. All i was saying is that if what you are saying is right then you just don't seem that believable thats all.

If you are right then i take my hat off to you and say fair play

BibbyBlue85 said:
I Know Nothing said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Hang on a minute mate.

I believe they will come mate, I have never doubted my club. All i was saying is that if what you are saying is right then you just don't seem that believable thats all.

If you are right then i take my hat off to you and say fair play

Just out of my own morbid curiosity.....why do you think my remarks sound unbelievable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.