The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Manchester_City_Blue said:
everything goes wrong

I've heard the cushion plumper upper has been put on notice that all cushions need to be clean and plumped up!!!

That was a joke and before anybody says anything...no I've not heard anything (only just got in from work) and I'm about to go out again (so I won't be on here for a while).

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
everything goes wrong

I've heard the cushion plumper upper has been put on notice that all cushions need to be clean and plumped up!!!

That was a joke and before anybody says anything...no I've not heard anything (only just got in from work) and I'm about to go out again (so I won't be on here for a while).

How dare you URG! ;)

Got a text from my IT man at Carrington. He says Tevez is a done deal and will be announced tomorrow not today. Adebayor is 'almost there.' Don't have to believe me just passing on what I've been told by a reliable source.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Got a text from my IT man at Carrington. He says Tevez is a done deal and will be announced tomorrow not today. Adebayor is 'almost there.' Don't have to believe me just passing on what I've been told by a reliable source.

Thanks for the info mate. Ive been told we are having a presser tomorrow too so perhaps this will tie in with your info on Tevez

BibbyBlue85 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
everything goes wrong

How dare you URG! ;)

Please let me have a little joke once in a while...I hate being serious!

BibbyBlue85 said:

Thanks for the info mate. Ive been told we are having a presser tomorrow too so perhaps this will tie in with your info on Tevez

Could well do pal. We'll obviously want the conference before we go to South Africa so we could well have a presser tomorrow, at 4pm ;)

BibbyBlue85 said:

Could well do pal. We'll obviously want the conference before we go to South Africa so we could well have a presser tomorrow, at 4pm ;)

Haha yeah 4pm sounds good but early doors is what i've been told

BibbyBlue85 said:

Don't want to blow your source, but did this come directly from him, or from a 3rd party?

Don't want to blow your source, but did this come directly from him, or from a 3rd party?[/quote]

My info came directly from my source at 12:34pm

Don't want to blow your source, but did this come directly from him, or from a 3rd party?

My info came directly from my source at 12:34pm[/quote]

Very interesting.....seems like we may know the same people/person????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.