The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

im confused :S ill believe it fully when it is Announced on bbc or Sky sports....but i kinda believe it a bit...

spursmad321 said:
had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

You sir are a legend and a gentleman......

Errrr.....it's.....errrr....Gary isnt it?

;-)

spursmad321 said:
had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321
When can we expect an anouncement my old freind?.

MCFC-alan88 said:
100% record so far. 6/6 is it?

Barry, Taylor, RSC he's got right so far. Don't know of any else he predicted. He said Tevez and I believe that's done cos he and Ajay said it. Jesus christ, what a fucking team we're gonna have....seriously....

shit shit shit, yep boner.

any idea when an announcement would be made?

C_T_I_D said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
100% record so far. 6/6 is it?

Barry, Taylor, RSC he's got right so far. Don't know of any else he predicted. He said Tevez and I believe that's done cos he and Ajay said it. Jesus christ, what a fucking team we're gonna have....seriously....

he also got Bridge and Corluka from what I remember people saying.

only thing official so far is my cock is in hand!

oh wow! I cant believe hes actually coming! it is like a dream come true. Can you justy imagine listening to the line up and the the commentary Ireland passes to Robinho over to Tevez then to Eto nut megs Van der Sar and GOOOOAAALLL! Im rather excited now! cannot wait for official news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.