The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

Happyblue reckons it's not 100% and people are getting ahead of themselves. He says Eto'o is still not 100% convinced and is taking his time to come round to the idea :S

AntonDonJuan said:
Happyblue reckons it's not 100% and people are getting ahead of themselves. He says Eto'o is still not 100% convinced and is taking his time to come round to the idea :S

spursmad>>>>>>>happyblue

i pray

chorleybloo123 said:
Didn't HB say Kaka was 100% though?
99%

To be fair though, it was, til the AC milan fans started protesting and it changed his mind

Rammy Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:

spursmad>>>>>>>happyblue

i pray
Happyblue has been spot on about things way before spursmad showed up, he's a proper full blown reliable ITK

Eto'o = Kaka II

Club accepts offer ... does the player move for a huge personal wedge to somewhere he doesn't really want to go or hold out for 6 (12) months and get a move he really wants for the same money?

Playing devil's advocate ... hope I'm wrong.

AntonDonJuan said:
Rammy Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:

spursmad>>>>>>>happyblue

i pray
Happyblue has been spot on about things way before spursmad showed up, he's a proper full blown reliable ITK

i know mate, i am confident though in spursmad - as far as i am aware happyblue hasn't itk'ed any of the stuff that spursmad has this summer.

AntonDonJuan said:
Rammy Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:

spursmad>>>>>>>happyblue

i pray

Happyblue is not Mark Bowens brother though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.