The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

stavros said:
dsob some of your posts are interesting i think
but the fact is mate this is a city board and tbh the majority here dont give a fuck about everton (not trying to be disrespectful)
at the end of the day people on here want to talk about city and not your club
like i said no disrespect mate

I'm not sure I asked you to talk about Everton to be fair m8 .
Only a signing ( or not ) between our 2 clubs . If I am asked a question about Everton that I can answer , then that's different , but I can't answer many , as I'm only a thick bin dipper apparantly .

heatonmoorblue said:
A bit ironic that everyone is telling an everton fan to fuck off yet half the board have a power wank whenever spursmad comes on and gives his info. Get a grip, he does like a little wind up every now and then but that is all part of the fun when you are a football fan.

I don't mind DSoB at times... but i guess what a lot of people don't like is the fact he gives it out, and when it takes it back he starts taking offence, cliaming it was only banter, "foeing" people... throwing names about; calling people children. Then goes onto Off Topic and starts telling people he wants serious debate.

You can't just turn from banter to serious talk when someone takes exception.

If he knew when to stop, or infact if he just realised half his banter is completely shit, then maybe not so many people would jump on him.

Maybe its because the Spurs fan only posts info about our club and doesn't say how shitty we are and that we will never be has big a club as Everton.

Darker shade of Blue said:
stavros said:
but the fact is mate this is a city board and tbh the majority here dont give a fuck about everton (not trying to be disrespectful)

but I can't answer many , as I'm only a thick bin dipper apparantly .

Got it in one.

GStar said:
heatonmoorblue said:
A bit ironic that everyone is telling an everton fan to fuck off yet half the board have a power wank whenever spursmad comes on and gives his info. Get a grip, he does like a little wind up every now and then but that is all part of the fun when you are a football fan.

I don't mind DSoB at times... but i guess what a lot of people don't like is the fact he gives it out, and when it takes it back he starts taking offence, cliaming it was only banter, "foeing" people... throwing names about; calling people children. Then goes onto Off Topic and starts telling people he wants serious debate.

If he knew when to stop, or infact if he just realised half his banter is completely shit, then maybe not so many people would jump on him.

Spot on

GStar said:
heatonmoorblue said:

Can you give me an example of where I've taken offense at banter being given back ?
Or is your idea of banter perhaps simply pointless abuse ?
That's certainly not mine .

Can you give me an example of where I've taken offense at banter being given back ?

Depends what you define as banter, which is clearly, whatever you feel like saying.

You link a Sky Sports webpage with the heading "Lescott says no to City deal"... ends up with an image of a single fingered gesture. Basically when i see your posts its usually a dig at our players or our club.

You dont seem to realise you're on a Manchester City FC website, there's bound to be a certain level of biastry and defensivness associated with people's viewpoints. You're a guest here, a welcome one, but this site wasn't set up for opposition fans, it was set up for City fans primarily.

I understand the odd dig, but every second post of yours is a sublte or not so sublte dig, someone bites, you claim banter, then you dig at City a few more times, again someone takes exception... and then expect people to take you seriously on the Jackson thread.

Like i said, theres a balance you don't seem to have understood at times. But thats just my opinion.

stavros said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GStar said:

Depends what you define as banter, which is clearly, whatever you feel like saying.

You link a Sky Sports webpage with the heading "Lescott says no to City deal"... ends up with an image of a single fingered gesture. Basically when i see your posts its usually a dig at our players or our club.

You dont seem to realise you're on a Manchester City FC website, there's bound to be a certain level of biastry and defensivness associated with people's viewpoints. You're a guest here, a welcome one, but this site wasn't set up for opposition fans, it was set up for City fans primarily.

I understand the odd dig, but every second post of yours is a sublte or not so sublte dig, someone bites, you claim banter, then you dig at City a few more times, again someone takes exception... and then expect people to take you seriously on the Jackson thread.

Like i said, theres a balance you don't seem to have understood at times. But thats just my opinion.

If that's how I come across then I'll review things accordingly .
Thanks for the heads up .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.