The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

bubjeeps said:
california blue said:
bubjeeps said:
IMO Coming From a Neutral next season is going to be a disaster for City too many egos fighting on who is on the most money.. players like bellamy,swp,ireland,kompany ain't going to be happy just playing in the carling cup

Im hoping players like Kompany (who is a personal favourite of mine) will rasie their game even further to get in the side. Also i think hughes really rates kompany and wont put him on the bench... dont think money is an issue for him and belers, ireland and swp imo

Bellamy is a moan at the best of times if eto and tevz sign he is maybe 5th choice SWP and ireland where will they fit in with barry de jong kompany robinho, petrov and any other midfielder who is bought

what a problem hey !!!

bubjeeps said:
IMO Coming From a Neutral next season is going to be a disaster for City too many egos fighting on who is on the most money.. players like bellamy,swp,ireland,kompany ain't going to be happy just playing in the carling cup

PMSL...coming from a nuetral.....

Another obsessed scouser methinks!

Bluekipper is thataway lar --------------->

Ireland a Carling Cup player? Not a chance, same goes
for Kompany, I'm sure they'll up their game.

Could it be that Spursmad keeps us updated because MCFC wants him to? This is my theory anyway, Since the takeover the club seem to be doing eveything they can to form bonds with the fans, I.E Reduce season tickets, ask advice on stadium and new kit design etc. After the Kaka fiasco the club refuse to be drawn into naming transfer targets and never comment until the player is signed. The media have no real idea what is going on and seem to be clutching at straws in all there storys, infact im convinced alot of them are getting there info from this forum now and the rest just follow?
So the question is where does spursmad get his info from when its obvious only a handfull of people who deal with transfer at City real know whats going on? The fact spursmad has been 100% correct (and long may it continue) tells me his contact is high up. and what better way to keep the fans updated with transfers than to post the facts on here?
Whatever the reason is Spursmad your info is very much appreciated on here and even if Etoo doesnt sign keep posting because i know City will have tried there best.

On my way out of the site preview tonight I saw Garry Cook getting into his Mercedes, he did not look a happy man.

His body language could be forgiven because it is a hot day, he had his suit jacket in his arm, no tie on and his shirt was undone at the top, his face however painted a different picture.

We were probably all hoping that he is in Spain doing his best to convince Eto'o to sign, instead he is finishing work at 7:30 after what looked like a hard day. Maybe I am wrong but he looked like a beaten man and the person I was with also agreed. It seems he has probably had a hard day negotiating but from Manchester and not Spain.

I have to say though for him to look dejected must mean he is really working hard for City so that he can bring the right players into the Club, I hope his determination pays off for us.
Posted by Gary Nolan at 6/29/2009 08:54:00 PM
Labels: Garry Cook, Man City <a class="postlink" href="http://wevegotrobinho.blogspot.com/2009/06/mr-cook-looked-dejected.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wevegotrobinho.blogspot.com/2009 ... ected.html</a>

Griffin said:
Could it be that Spursmad keeps us updated because MCFC wants him to? This is my theory anyway, Since the takeover the club seem to be doing eveything they can to form bonds with the fans, I.E Reduce season tickets, ask advice on stadium and new kit design etc. After the Kaka fiasco the club refuse to be drawn into naming transfer targets and never comment until the player is signed. The media have no real idea what is going on and seem to be clutching at straws in all there storys, infact im convinced alot of them are getting there info from this forum now and the rest just follow?
So the question is where does spursmad get his info from when its obvious only a handfull of people who deal with transfer at City real know whats going on? The fact spursmad has been 100% correct (and long may it continue) tells me his contact is high up. and what better way to keep the fans updated with transfers than to post the facts on here?
Whatever the reason is Spursmad your info is very much appreciated on here and even if Etoo doesnt sign keep posting because i know City will have tried there best.

good point, i was thinking the same you here it on bluemoon first!

Griffin said:
I think there could be legs in this. He mentioned the terry issue (Which only came out in the press today) and there was the fact discussed on here that Kaka could not sign because of the who addidas sponsorship thing working (or not). Strange that city have a new sponsor in Umbro now all of a sudden Terry is linked who coincidently is sponsored by.........Umbro

Spursmad great news about Eto'o , what about Lescott is he still definitely gonna be a City player ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.