The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

were they just lucky guesses or did he really know all that stuff ?

Spursmad is the probably the best source we've had ont his forum (well def since i've been here) and the idiots seem to have pushed him out. Heres hoping he comes back because him and URG are the only ITK really worth trusting

Hughes_head_scout said:
Spursmad is the probably the best source we've had ont his forum (well def since i've been here) and the idiots seem to have pushed him out. Heres hoping he comes back because him and URG are the only ITK really worth trusting

I'd add Pollerz and Danamy to that list pal! oh and blue2112!

The Fixer said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

dont mean this in a bad way but what have the got right so far its just i only know of sm and urg having correct predictions ahead of the press finding out.

Hughes_head_scout said:
The Fixer said:
Hughes_head_scout said:

dont mean this in a bad way but what have the got right so far its just i only know of sm and urg having correct predictions ahead of the press finding out.

blue2112- tevez-eto 3/4 weeks ago
danamy- barry,tevez,eto, mentioned we were in for G.johnson weeks ago
pollerz -tevez,eto'o,lescott, terry.

Hughes_head_scout said:

Yes, Spursmad is genuine best ever!! don't think we've scared him off he has probably got no more news.
If he was a City fan, he would stick around even if he had no news, but because he's Spuds He is probably on their forum.
Blue 2112 is genuine as well as URG.

He was on early this morning but chose not to post, thus showing no new information.

frankisskint said:
had a pm off him, said he's sick of all the stalkers.

Trying to be funny? or Truth?
Former I suspect....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.