The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

samharris said:
If this all comes off and you are correct I will personally make it my goal to get you a brand spanky spurs top for next season..

you have my word.. Samharris.

And,I,good sir,will personally pay for the lettering on the back

"BLUEMOON LEGEND"

Blue4ever85 said:
mancity25 said:
Too reliable to be a wum. Thanks for the information.

Your fucking joking right?

What the fuck about Ajay?

All im saying guys is don't get your hopes up one little bit.

But isnt getting our hopes up are what its all about...maybe im doing it wrong.

Re: Just this minute.............

spursmad321 said:
I have spoken to my source again today about the Eto'o situation, and he said wasn't the slightest bit worried about it.

All details between Eto'o and City has been agreed, the only thing to be sorted is Eto'o pay off from Barcelona.

I know I am repeating myself but to reasure you after what TheNews said regarding Lescott, he is 100% a Man City player.

I can't tell you when these will be announced because I haven't been told, but in time you will see that I am not a wum.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Well villa wants to move to barca asap he wants to sign b4 pre season.

i will make it my task get the lads singing SPURSMAD GIZ A CLUE SPURSMAD SPURSMAD GIZ A CLUE!!!

Marvin said:
But given the size of the loyalty payment, how can it be treated as a formality?

13 million
if we pay 50% our owners will probably take it out of their sock drawer, i dont think to much sleep will be lost.

Re: Just this minute.............

bluearmy1974 said:
spursmad321 said:
I have spoken to my source again today about the Eto'o situation, and he said wasn't the slightest bit worried about it.

All details between Eto'o and City has been agreed, the only thing to be sorted is Eto'o pay off from Barcelona.

I know I am repeating myself but to reasure you after what TheNews said regarding Lescott, he is 100% a Man City player.

I can't tell you when these will be announced because I haven't been told, but in time you will see that I am not a wum.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Well villa wants to move to barca asap he wants to sign b4 pre season.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/david-villa-prefers-barcelona/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/david-vi ... barcelona/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.