The ivy on fire!!

Mrs ww said that when she was sat in the top floor a few weeks back the plants were getting very hot that were near the panel heater.

Very sad news.

Peoples jobs impacted and it was good for Manchester. I noticed in town today, links closed down on st Anne’s square. About 5 further shops closed around long street and was surprised to see hamleys closed down on the Trafford centre. We need a thriving city centre.

Mrs ww said that when she was sat in the top floor a few weeks back the plants were getting very hot that were near the panel heater.

Very sad news.

Peoples jobs impacted and it was good for Manchester. I noticed in town today, links closed down on st Anne’s square. About 5 further shops closed around long street and was surprised to see hamleys closed down on the Trafford centre. We need a thriving city centre.
Don’t worry, you can visit the one in Birmingham!

Very sad news.

It’s sad but if you build something out of wood and have fire pits outside and on the top floor then...

Also I went in for lunch and had a beer after on the top and you can smoke in there - wtf

Glad nobody is injured but there will need to be a review...

It’s sad but if you build something out of wood and have fire pits outside and on the top floor then...

Also I went in for lunch and had a beer after on the top and you can smoke in there - wtf

Glad nobody is injured but there will need to be a review...

It won’t be opening in a hurry put it that way.

It won’t be opening in a hurry put it that way.

That square was ace ( lawn club) and I was sad to see it being a building site for the last two years. I work at 3 Hardman street across the way and once finished I was ok with the finish of the square and the ivy.

I heard the ivy cost 16m to build and fit out and seeing the speed of the builders working on it I am not surprised,!!

That square was ace ( lawn club) and I was sad to see it being a building site for the last two years. I work at 3 Hardman street across the way and once finished I was ok with the finish of the square and the ivy.

I heard the ivy cost 16m to build and fit out and seeing the speed of the builders working on it I am not surprised,!!

4 million mate.

Done some work in the building ( not the heaters ) and was told the overall costs was nearer 11 million ( 3 million over original costs ) . The statue in the women’s bogs was around £800,000 and they decided against other statues due to the rising costs ( 2 lions outside was around £1.5m !! Great to see Manchester thriving and hope it gets fixed ASAP !

Very sad news.

Strange that because I was talking to Pep about those very same plants just the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.