The king of meats

Venison.

Although lamb is a close 2nd, i prefer game.

Had a hare, patridge and venison casserole once, after 15 miles walking, best meal ever.

I'll raise your lamb and offer beef as the king of meats. It has to be cooked just perfect though, i.e. red on the inside so the juices make pupils go pie-eyed, like some rabid carnivore. I only like lamb if its cubed, like in a casserole or a tagine. Chicken is good, you can't argue with the chicken to be fair. I'm with you though about duck, it can fuck off unless its wrapped in a pancake with hoisin sauce.
Pigeons nice, so the mrs tells me.

meat and stella?

all we need now is a thread about threesomes.

Lucky Toma said:
Meanwhile duck can fuck right off. Fatty and horrible.

Its the skin and fat on any meat which makes it tasty.

Pork Belly, rib of beef, lamb shank or shoulder. Duck, quail, whatever/.

Embrace fat. Cook it properly. Taste something good.

If you're eating skinless, joyless chicken breasts you are missing out on what makes food tasty.

Didsbury Dave said:
Lucky Toma said:
Meanwhile duck can fuck right off. Fatty and horrible.

Its the skin and fat on any meat which makes it tasty.

Pork Belly, rib of beef, lamb shank or shoulder. Duck, quail, whatever/.

Embrace fat. Cook it properly. Taste something good.

If you're eating skinless, joyless chicken breasts you are missing out on what makes food tasty.

Nah I'm with you there DD. Its just that I dont like the taste of duck so its on a hiding to nothing with me to begin with. Plus its always very expensive. Or at least I always shudder when the bill arrives........

Coat on.

Pigeonho said:
I'll raise your lamb and offer beef as the king of meats. It has to be cooked just perfect though, i.e. red on the inside so the juices make pupils go pie-eyed, like some rabid carnivore. I only like lamb if its cubed, like in a casserole or a tagine. Chicken is good, you can't argue with the chicken to be fair. I'm with you though about duck, it can fuck off unless its wrapped in a pancake with hoisin sauce.
Pigeons nice, so the mrs tells me.

You misheard her mate.
She actually said you were "pugnacious" not pigeons nice !! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.