The Kippax

I was there that night she was a stunner. We also sang "We know where you're truncheon is!" They moved her for the second half the spoilsports.

I remember the police holding us in a carpark at the train station and that old copper on a horse slagging us off and trying to get a reaction, an utter prick
Yep, I remember that one. Where did the years go?

“Mind yer car sir” dog shit alley, windy corner, Gene Kelly, ‘covonia kills coughs’ ‘commit no nuisance, Klix beefy bovril,smell of piped tobacco, piss running down the terrace, Kung fu stars, darts, “ we can see you sneaking out” “you’re going home in a fucking ambulance” burnt scarf, plastic falcon, “Bring on the champions”
Happy days!
That plastic falcon had pride of place behind the bar at the Corner Cupboard in Glossop after we played our final game at Maine Road.

Yep, I remember that one. Where did the years go?

No idea mate, good times. I got talked into going at the last minute so jumped on a bus from Wythenshawe to catch the train. I didn't have a ticket so I walked up to a blue at the station and asked if he had a spare ticket. He went white and said, "How did you know I had one???" He thought I was psychic but I was just going to ask everyone, I just got lucky first time

Forgive me father for I have sinned…

When I was a young ten year old (61/62) we’d ask mind yer car mister.
If declined we’d pop a make or type chrome strip off the car. Proper cast jobs they were, not the stickers now.
on big match days, when the Avenue was rammed we’d car surf over the roofs of the cars.
That’s why I always got the fucking bus ;)

In Alicante scousers,them twats from Trafford about but fuck em?? city top on half pissed told one to fuck off already for talking shite:) wife’s not impressed with me this **** trying to tell me Maine road was a shithole,well it was but it was our shithole
If it was from a rag he's obviously never been to the swamp, surprised it gets a safety certificate....or perhaps I'm not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.