The Labour Government

Explain how, what he said, hasn’t without going in to a diatribe on Sunak when the only voice that matters in all of this is Starmer’s. What Sunak says doesn’t matter one iota.

Starmer has raised it a notch in what he said today, when he should be seeking calm he spoke of division. Thats not what our PM should be doing
Starmer did exactly what he needed to and the other leaders should be doing the same.

You sound like you have taken the change of leadership really personally.

Explain how, what he said, hasn’t without going in to a diatribe on Sunak when the only voice that matters in all of this is Starmer’s. What Sunak says doesn’t matter one iota.

Starmer has raised it a notch in what he said today, when he should be seeking calm he spoke of division. Thats not what our PM should be doing
Calling it what it is doesn't create division, lying does.

Starmer did exactly what he needed to and the other leaders should be doing the same.

You sound like you have taken the change of leadership really personally.

You’re on drugs if you think that was what needed saying. And grow up with this “taking the election result personally” shit. I’ve said from day 1 I hope he does well as it’s in all our interests.

Starmer’s first test this.

Reactions: PPT
You’re on drugs if you think that was what needed saying. And grow up with this “taking the election result personally” shit. I’ve said from day 1 I hope he does well as it’s in all our interests.

Starmer’s first test this.
I quite liked what he said. Saying that anybody, far-right, thugs, criminals and whatever way you want to name them, are guaranteed that they will regret taking part, gives me confidence that he won’t be fucking about on this issue.

Now to wait and see what action will be taken.

I quite liked what he said. Saying that anybody, far-right, thugs, criminals and whatever way you want to name them, are guaranteed that they will regret taking part, gives me confidence that he won’t be fucking about on this issue.

Now to wait and see what action will be taken.
He spoke well. They will be found one by one.

Calling it what it is doesn't create division, lying does.

It added nothing to the situation. He should have just called them rioters. Counter protest in Bolton are clashing, is it only the so called far right at fault. All rioters need to be brought to book. Thats all he needed to say.

It’s akin to when Suella Braverman claimed police bias on Palestinian protests. It creates unnecessary division.

I haven’t listened to that clip so can’t comment. I saw his statement live on Sky News. He referred to rioters as “far right”.
So far they’ve attacked mosques, hotels containing asylum seekers and random black/brown people. I don’t think calling them far right is in any way contentious, particularly when those inciting them are the likes of Yaxley, Farage and their ilk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.