The Labour Government

If Brown had the right to put it there, surely Starmer has the right to take it away?
it's just example number 247 in the long list demonstrating his complete lack of political nouse. I thought Sunak was clueless at politics but Starmer makes him look like a zen-spin-master.

Careful mate, haven't you noticed that anyone who has a contrary opinion to this lot is rounded on. Then accused of being a wum, then a rag and then they always finish off with the old chestnut "get over it you lost" the same people are still whinging about the brexit referendum 8 years on
I’m surprised your post has stayed. I posted something similar on my old profile and some busy poster clearly didn’t like it and it got removed.
Which I found quite odd.

I’ll never get the outrage about moving a painting. Whether it be Thatcher, Blair or the Mona Lisa.

As long as it has another home or is stored respectfully, it wouldn’t register on my care-dar.

It’s only that his biographer told him to that makes it vaguely interesting to talk about and given it’s either this or smoking outside pubs we have thin pickings.

Put it this way I never knew there was one there nor that Brown had it commissioned, I doubt many/any did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.