The Labour Government

There's your answer, anything positive is drowned out by any sign of negativity, especially nowadays in our social media world.
I know. That’s the point I was making.
He’s made an error of judgement imo.
Luckily he’s got a few years to show he can rectify this by being a strong Labour leader that has the country’s well being at heart.
Politics these days to the man on the street is as much about the optics as actual politics.

No, genuinely I would not. In all seriousness, I cannot think of a single positive thing that they have done since taking power. Not one single positive thing. Nothing.

From agreeing to pay rises with nothing in return, to taking away the WFA to calling anyone who's concerned about mass migration and right wing thug, to presiding over people being jailed for tweets, to handing out favours to cronies, accepting bribes for him and his mrs, lying - overt lying - about a black hole (a) of their own making and (b) that they knew about all along. Thousands more arriving on boats whilst doing nothing to even remotely deter it. There isn't one solitary decent thing they have done.

If they do something "good" I wiil applaud it. I am all ears.
Christ on a bike, you are suffering

No, genuinely I would not. In all seriousness, I cannot think of a single positive thing that they have done since taking power. Not one single positive thing. Nothing.

From agreeing to pay rises with nothing in return, to taking away the WFA to calling anyone who's concerned about mass migration and right wing thug, to presiding over people being jailed for tweets, to handing out favours to cronies, accepting bribes for him and his mrs, lying - overt lying - about a black hole (a) of their own making and (b) that they knew about all along. Thousands more arriving on boats whilst doing nothing to even remotely deter it. Billions committed to foreign green projects. Bunging £500m at Tata to put people out of work. It's ALL horseshit. All of it. There isn't one solitary decent thing they have done.

If they do something "good" I wiil applaud it. I am all ears.
Spot on, absolutely spot on.

scrapped the Rwandan plan, sorted out pay for doctors and trains and ended the strikes - lifeblood of our country.
Stamped out the Farage racist riots.
Starmer working with EU states on a regular basis, discussing migration issue with Italy PM.
GB Energy looking like a great initiative to help tackle climate change but also not relying on foreign investment.
Coming down on water firms which the Tories let pollute our rivers and seas, also coming down on the Covid dodgy contracts and wasted billions.

lots of positives so far in which is very early days.
Sorry the Rwandan plan is being taken over by the Germans and we are paying not positive.
Sorted the trains and doctors caved in to the unions we all know what happens next when the next union wants a pay rise.Not positive.

Farage far right riots let out criminals who have reoffended i agree the rioters want locking up.

Gb energy is nevef going to work do your research just going to push bills up even more not positive.

I have yet to be convinced on water as my supplier wants to put my bill up £500 a year.

Covid is finished move on.

Winter fuel payments not positive.
Taxing pensions not positive.
Vat on school fees when they are not using state school not positive.

Inheritance tax will be going up why when my wife and i have worked hard to own our own home should my Daughter pay tax on what has been taxed already.

They are tory light with the odd hardline labour policy.

Political system is fucked still at least we will only have them for 5 yrs.

In the debates Sunak told him he would put taxes up and stuff pensioners.The toolmakers son said it was not true and we should watch this space he lied.

Just wait till the budget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.