The Labour Government

Several kids have died over the years , remember the man carrying the dead body of a baby up the beach , on your watch, how desperate must you be to put your baby in a boat ffs . Where is the empathy in the tory party and people like you , you have no idea what they are trying to escape

On your watch processing has all but stopped but you expect labour to sort it out in two months

You disgust me

Is that the baby from Syria? I remember the Government (British) getting blamed for it.
However, the boy's family were in Turkey after fleeing the Civil war and Isis. They returned to their home then went back to Turkey because of the fighting. They were trying to get to Kos when the (over loaded) dinghy capsized. Their ultimate destination was Canada. They had an application for refugee status refused by the Canadin govenment.

If it's not what you are talking about, please except my apologies.

Putting our respective political viewpoints to one side (if that’s possible), I think it’s fair to say, this new Labour government have had the worst start to their tenure of any government in living memory.
Agree or disagree?

Disagree, they’ve made a steady and promising start especially dealing with the riots, sorting out pay and ending the strikes in NHS, Junior Doctors and Trains.

It’s only the social media/Twitter world we live in that is constantly outraged and peddling constant negativity to the masses - hence why no PM or Party will ever please

So Labour getting their act together is a bad thing? Or Labour getting their act together is neutral / irrelevant / of no value? Personally I would have thought anyone getting their act together is a good thing. But you posted it so only you truly know what you meant.
Very true.

Disagree, they’ve made a steady and promising start especially dealing with the riots, sorting out pay and ending the strikes in NHS, Junior Doctors and Trains.

It’s only the social media/Twitter world we live in that is constantly outraged and peddling constant negativity to the masses - hence why no PM or Party will ever please
They've been so so; had more engagement with the public sector in one week than their charlatan predecessors did in 12 years, but they're dropping an almighty bollock with this pension fuel scheme.

They've been so so; had more engagement with the public sector in one week than their charlatan predecessors did in 12 years, but they're dropping an almighty bollock with this pension fuel scheme.

I think figures on that have yet to be seen - lets see how many low income pensioners are encouraged and helped to claim what they are entitled to not just on fuel but across the benefits board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.