The Labour Party

Keir Starmer says ‘trans women are women’ as he calls for ‘respectful’ debate​

The moment you think yep, I can vote for this guy he comes out with shit like this.

Just fuck off Keir pandering to the idiots!

The moment you think yep, I can vote for this guy he comes out with shit like this.

Just fuck off Keir pandering to the idiots!

In a legal sense he is correct.

If you want to reverse this you can find another party that has that as policy.

Will you be voting in person next time or do you need to nominate a proxy who can make a sensible decision on your behalf? :)

In a legal sense he is correct.

If you want to reverse this you can find another party that has that as policy.

Will you be voting in person next time or do you need to nominate a proxy who can make a sensible decision on your behalf? :)

Trans women are not and never will be women.

By all means identify as such, just don’t expect me to go along with it I’m afraid.

I will be voting, as always in person and more than likely reading this forum and what the vocal few have to say and then popping my cross in any other box than the one they want ;-)

By all means identify as such, just don’t expect me to go along with it I’m afraid.

I will be voting, as always in person and more than likely reading this forum and what the vocal few have to say and then popping my cross in any other box than the one they want ;-)

I'm merely suggesting that you might need some guidance and assistance as you are on the record as regretting 2 out of the last 3 national votes.

:)

Is your opinion on this so strong that you would always vote against a politician with a different opinion to you on this matter even if you agree with him on everything else?

Personally I see it as a fringe issue that’s important to a small minority that I know fuck all about. The opinion of a politician on the subject would not influence how I see that politician or whether I would vote for him.

I find this pronoun thing a bit weird but it doesn’t change my life at all and if other people want to be identified as something that doesn’t make much sense to me that’s up to them.

I'm merely suggesting that you might need some guidance and assistance as you are on the record as regretting 2 out of the last 3 national votes.

:)

Im allowed to regret my democratic choice. That’s the cool thing about it and I can change my mind, or not….

It’s important however that once a decision has been made it’s stuck to and we don’t allow people to just try and ignore it, as some who tried incredibly hard wanted.

A party is free to run with rejoin as part of its manifesto and if they do then the country can decide.

Would I vote to rejoin? Yes I would. If rejoin didn’t win would I spend the next few years on a football forum crying about it?

Nope. Would I want that vote ripped up and ignored and just have my own way?

Absolutely not as that really would be the death of our democracy.

There is a right way and a very very wrong way of going about things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.