The Labour Party

Again why did you not pushback against accusations of collusion with even less substance?
Because I responded to an out of context photo and followed that up by suggesting it was becoming a go to thing to prove people are wronguns because they’ve been photographed with a wrong’un.

Corbyn was no different with the photos of him when he was LOTO.

Because I responded to an out of context photo and followed that up by suggesting it was becoming a go to thing to prove people are wronguns because they’ve been photographed with a wrong’un.

Corbyn was no different with the photos of him when he was LOTO.
With who?

I find it humorous, the very folks that accused Corbyn of ties of terrorism because he attended an ambiguous funeral, find it hard to imply ties to Russia with Blair SMILING in a less ambiguous warm handshake embrace!

Hilarious!
Centrist liberals thinking they know better than anyone else and wondering why people refuse to listen and the end result is where we are ...... but it's never their fault......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.