The Labour Party

Nandy shared a platform with him yesterday. Today various mouthpieces were saying that he merely repeated an online conspiracy theory but the important thing is he apologised.
No such equivocation with Andy McDonald..

Mcfadden was just on Sky news saying how new information has come to light today that they didn’t have over weekend. And that he’d repeated what he’d said at the Labour Party meeting. So they haven’t changed their minds at all, was this new information…. be interesting to see that new information….but I bet we don’t.

Mcfadden was just on Sky news saying how new information has come to light today that they didn’t have over weekend. And that he’d repeated what he’d said at the Labour Party meeting. So they haven’t changed their minds at all, was this new information…. be interesting to see that new information….but I bet we don’t.
The plot thickens ;-)

Have you not noticed Lee Anderson abusing as many people as he can? Education ministers flipping the bird too. All gloves are off these days. Decorum left the chamber a while back!

What‘s happening in Israel shouldn’t be top of any party’s manifesto and the tiptoeing around it to avoid upsetting either side doesn't help.

Just had a notification that Labour’s candidate is no longer a Labour candidate, leaving the way for Galloway to have a platform to spout his shite.

That doesn’t help anyone.

He's still standing, and is still the Labour candidate as they can't change that.

If he wins, he'll be an independent. I think he'll still beat Galloway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.