The Labour Party

Labour right now

p50zu13.gif

BBC a Tory tool?

Thr other excuse was Sue Gray had a word with him.

They've gone full trump and used the Gaza vote as their insurrection. Trying to destroy parliament. No wonder Hoyle looked fucked.

Just don't clap your hands, or he'll put you on his list. How can a bloke in that role say that with a straight face?

He's always been pathetic but even more so today, the vibe is of a struggling supply teacher moonlighting as a children's party entertainer.

A ridiculous, hereditary politician.

More a case of people highlighting his continual stupidity than being arsed.

Unsurprisingly he has a few fans who are arsed. ;-)

Oh I’m not a fan of his, far from it. Just that that isn’t highlighting his stupidity, it’s deliberately misleading. People that do that are the ones highlighting their own stupidity.

The Tories are fucked, but I think Labour won’t help. The pandemic gave the lazy aresholes in the public sector an excuse to stay at home, the kids to avoid school, and loads of people got dogs so they could go out. Now we see the dog walking trade booming, because owners had no idea how to control their pets. . We are in the shit big style, if Labour want the job, go for it, I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole

Oh I’m not a fan of his, far from it. Just that that isn’t highlighting his stupidity, it’s deliberately misleading. People that do that are the ones highlighting their own stupidity.
Really? He's a political commentator with a large profile who can't see the woods for the trees. Maybe he needs to up his game rather than the public?

Really? He's a political commentator with a large profile who can't see the woods for the trees. Maybe he needs to up his game rather than the public?

But what he said there wasn’t wrong, there hasn’t been any sign from Hoyle previously at all that he was partisan, if anything he’s been too wedded to convention. Watt said what he did doesn’t change that either given when he said it, but Dunt responded saying if it was true Labour were just as bad as everybody else before that retweet.

Absolutely criticise political commentators. At least criticise them for their actual views though rather than a misleading framing of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.