The Labour Party

Hmmm... Labour immediately suspended the candidate.

If she was a Tory, she'd be allowed to stand for Mayor of London.

Not quite the same, is it?

I think my point has been somewhat missed, we have these people running for public office - to serve the public - who harbour racist, sexist, homophobic, etc ideologies.

Irrespective of political party these fuckwits pop up continually. Yes, all the same.

One party immediately suspended the candidate, when the Tories had Lee Anderson mouthing off or their biggest donor was saying he wanted to kill all black women when he looked at one, it became 2 week long national stories because they WOULDNT suspend them until finally they got forced into it kicking and screaming having made things 3x worse for delaying and forcing cabinet ministers to go to bat defending racists for a fortnight before doing a 180.

@metalblue couldn’t have picked a story that illustrated the differences between parties more clearly.

Who even wrote all political parties are the same? I’m talking about individuals.

I think my point has been somewhat missed, we have these people running for public office - to serve the public - who harbour racist, sexist, homophobic, etc ideologies.

Irrespective of political party these fuckwits pop up continually. Yes, all the same.

It has been missed because your point is non-existent. It is pointless. Frankly, I have no idea why you are still trying to fight the inevitable.

And then I remember you supported Brexit.

Would that be Azhar Ali who wasn't the Labour candidate in Rochdale?
Well if you want to be 100% accurate about this, and I’m sure you do because you strike me as that sort of person, then he was still technically the Labour candidate in the by-election.

Labour had of course suspended him by the time we got to polling day, although crucially only after a few days of procrastination by Starmer, when he weighed up if he could avoid taking any action after Ali’s rather unfortunate set of comments came to light. And of course we shouldn’t forget how Labour front benchers spent a weekend campaigning for Ali, even after his comments - that were widely believed to be anti-Semitic in nature - had been published in the press.

Now I’m sure you’re well aware of this, but it does seem you forgot about it when you made your earlier post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.