The Labour Party

So middle class lefties not engaging with the actual argument but getting upset at being called middle class lefties?

So middle class lefties not engaging with the actual argument but getting upset at being called middle class lefties?
I’m not understanding what is wrong with Labours stance on utilising the private sector to clear backlogs and why those who already use the services disapprove of it.

It‘s going to take years to bring back a coherent NHS, in the meantime people are suffering after even more years of neglect, yet some would want them to continue just because of an ideology?

I am convinced they have someone at HQ watching GBNews and reading the shambles our press is and then make up populist cliched soundbites

Town centers are on their arse because shopping habbiits have changed lack of funding to councils to renovate, high business rates and Retail parks

Saying it's because of shoplifters is lazy politics, with no real plan of rejuvination.

High streets full of shops is the past, what we any governent should be looking at is how we turn them into community assets and visitor atttractions for leisure and enjoyment

The myth of spare capacity. There aren't hordes of doctors getting paid by the private sector to stand around doing fuck all.

Is it realistic to "stuff the doctors' pockets with money" to get them not to do private work? Streeting isn't a new Nye, and it's not 1948. But from talking to a senior nurse at Spire doing 12 hour shifts, I'd suggest that if the restoration of "real" pay to address retention will be the real test of commitment to the NHS - and they're not saying anything that feeds "How are you paying for this?".

(Michael Sheen in stage play Nye is in cinemas in the next couple of weeks)

I am convinced they have someone at HQ watching GBNews and reading the shambles our press is and then make up populist cliched soundbites

Town centers are on their arse because shopping habbiits have changed lack of funding to councils to renovate, high business rates and Retail parks

Saying it's because of shoplifters is lazy politics, with no real plan of rejuvination.

High streets full of shops is the past, what we any governent should be looking at is how we turn them into community assets and visitor atttractions for leisure and enjoyment

So who's in favour of shoplifting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.