The Labour Party

There are plenty of things that Starmer has said he'll do that are more left wing than Blair. Despite the performative stuff with the unions recently, they appear to be pretty keen on many of Labour's policies, and consider that they go further than anything Blair/Brown did.

Blair was portrayed in exactly the same way before 1997, and if it hadn't been for the Corbyn years, there's no way that Starmer would be presented as anywhere near to Blair.

The Labour (Or is it new new Labour I have forgotten) aren't different enough to make a jot of difference, the only difference they will make is that at least the Tory charlatans are gone and out. Saying that I will give Labour 6 years when the honeymoon will crash around their ears with infighting and the public twigging on.

Then the people saying that people will still vote Tory in the next GE will be making excuses for Labour voters who will still vote Labour when they eventually shit the bed, it's a vicious circle that can only come about through real change.

Starmer is even slapping a red rosette on a few Pigs and selling it as beef to the general public, all the while these grifters in suits get paid and the public don't get an option for real change.

I'm an optimistic pessimist.

There was a BBC fact check before the 2001 election, that out of 221 pledges in the 1997 manifesto, only 21 hadn't yet been met.

Can you imagine if anyone tried that with any of the Tory manifestos?

I think people have forgotten that politicians use to promise things, and then try to actually do it.

Come off it, Shapps is already upholding his pledge to build up to 28 ships.

The Labour (Or is it new new Labour I have forgotten) aren't different enough to make a jot of difference, the only difference they will make is that at least the Tory charlatans are gone and out. Saying that I will give Labour 6 years when the honeymoon will crash around their ears with infighting and the public twigging on.

Then the people saying that people will still vote Tory in the next GE will be making excuses for Labour voters who will still vote Labour when they eventually shit the bed, it's a vicious circle that can only come about through real change.

Starmer is even slapping a red rosette on a few Pigs and selling it as beef to the general public, all the while these grifters in suits get paid and the public don't get an option for real change.

I'm an optimistic pessimist.
Would you say the last labour government did a good job of improving the country? Better overall than the last 13 years of conservatives? I'm interested in your view as someone who's said you'll vote for labour this time around but has previously voted more conservative I imagine?

Would you say the last labour government did a good job of improving the country? Better overall than the last 13 years of conservatives? I'm interested in your view as someone who's said you'll vote for labour this time around but has previously voted more conservative I imagine?

The only reason I didn't vote Labour was because of Blair and Iraq, plus Gordon the fat **** Brown slagging the woman off in Rochdale, then after that Labour had loons on the shadow cabinet even then I voted for the bad grandad but he still lost at the ballot box.

This time the Tories have gotten worse and worse so I wont be voting for them, I wont be throwing my vote away either so I will be voting for Starmer.

There isn't a time that I can't remember where the lowest rung of our social ladder hasn't had a kicking of a government that claims to care so that's never going to change is it?

If Starmer fucks up and appeases the junior Che's it's the Tories again for me next time, we need grown up governance for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.