The Labour Party

In a post on X earlier, Ms Abbott said she was "delighted" to have been readmitted to the parliamentary party.

Yeah. She will have a solid future in the Labour Parliamentary Party. Well, for the month of June at any rate.

I merely borrowed it. It’s your response, your rules apply, so let me know.

Oh, FYI, Truss is due to appear on some far-right website - usual thing, white supremacy, rape is okay…yada, yada. I’ll be sure to bring it up when she appears representing the UK as an ex-Tory PM. You know, the PM backed by Tory Party members. You must be so proud.

I don’t know why I let myself get in to these conversations with you but here goes…

One was a response to a research piece from 2019 that was posted as research for this election - inadvertently as the poster later stated

The other was a response to a news article from 2022 that was well from 2022.

Not comparable at all.

I’m not a member of the Tory party, never have been, and Truss was never my choice for PM. I preferred Sunak in that race as I stated at the time. Still do as I imagine most people in the country do.

I don’t know why I let myself get in to these conversations with you but here goes…

One was a response to a research piece from 2019 that was posted as research for this election - inadvertently as the poster later stated

The other was a response to a news article from 2022 that was well from 2022.

Not comparable at all.

I’m not a member of the Tory party, never have been, and Truss was never my choice for PM. I preferred Sunak in that race as I stated at the time. Still do as I imagine most people in the country do.

It is a mystery. Perhaps you enjoy the humiliation? Anyway, as for the rest, I don’t really care. I was just amused that a Tory comparison is time barred and a Labour comparison is all shock and outrage that the man still has a job.

Oh, just found out that the Truss interview is to a website that is too Nazi for the Reform Party. They’ve deselected a candidate for appearing on it. Imagine that! The Reform Party has higher ethical standards than the Tory Party.

Funny old world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.