The Labour Party

Don't get me wrong. I would rather have a Government full of technocrats. I have far more faith in her than any other Chancellor post Alistair Darling. I mean I just cannot warm to her as a person. She's a bit cold. Just an observation rather than suggesting she is not right for the job.

Seems sensible on the surface but isn’t. The only difference between technocrats and communists is the technocrats get there quicker, are more upfront about it, and with a little less of the mass murders.

So look who's trying to hide their friendship to Israel. Screenshot this list, it will completely disappear online eventually.

So you can ignore racism when it suits gotcha.

I sometimes fall prey to understanding and sympathy.

You attack someone long enough, invariably on the basis of race and gender, then sometimes they allow the hurt and frustration to drive them and bite back. Am I obliged to agree with how they retaliate? No. Do I understand why? Yes.

Make of this what you will. I’m confident it will reflect your own frustrations and experiences.

I sometimes fall prey to understanding and sympathy.

You attack someone long enough, invariably on the basis of race and gender, then sometimes they allow the hurt and frustration to drive them and bite back. Am I obliged to agree with how they retaliate? No. Do I understand why? Yes.

Make of this what you will. I’m confident it will reflect your own frustrations and experiences.

Cool story and I'm sure you apply it to people outside of the Labour Party,:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.