The Labour Party

Tearing it out by its roots Starmer said. Fish rots from the head down etc.

Are you sure it's not a ploy?

Starmer concerned that the left hate him, but what can he do?

He isn't going to change his policies, or make Richard Burgon Chancellor, but he could create a distraction:

a) send Paul Mason around the country on a wild goose seat chase.

b) send Luke Akehurst to the North East, and, just before he leaves, tell him they're all wearing oversize suits in Durham this year.

Are you sure it's not a ploy?

Starmer concerned that the left hate him, but what can he do?

He isn't going to change his policies, or make Richard Burgon Chancellor, but he could create a distraction:

a) send Paul Mason around the country on a wild goose seat chase.

b) send Luke Akehurst to the North East, and, just before he leaves, tell him they're all wearing oversize suits in Durham this year.
Turning your hand to satire I see. Don't give up the day job .... whatever it is you do at party HQ ;-)

On a serious note there may well be a vacancy on Starmers comms team because some moron doesn't know the difference between D Day and VE Day!

My first reaction was don't get your hopes up, as I don't think they'd have you.

But then they took Natalie Elphicke so you might be right at home.

ps. on a serious note, it's probably some gen z trolling Farage.

My first reaction was don't get your hopes up, as I don't think they'd have you.

But then they took Natalie Elphicke so you might be right at home.
Lol. It's You that is comfortable with the new broad church not me pal.
ps. on a serious note, it's probably some gen z trolling Farage.
That's up there with your Ergon House defence. Well played ;-)

Lol. It's You that is comfortable with the new broad church not me pal.

That's up there with your Ergon House defence. Well played ;-)

Life inside your head appears to have very little relation to what actually happens in real life.

It's only when I realise you think you're arguing with some other version of me that's in your head, that some of your posts make sense.

Life inside your head appears to have very little relation to what actually happens in real life.
Classic sub forum line .... I'm fully aware that I am up against the tyranny of the majority here ;-)
It's only when I realise you think you're arguing with some other version of me that's in your head, that some of your posts make sense.
More projection. I'm arguing against the current version of the Labour Party in a thread called the Labour Party. I'd suggest the reality is that you don't like what you are seeing but can't help but get all defensive.

Just think you need to loosen your grip on that Ming vase of yours ....

Classic sub forum line .... I'm fully aware that I am up against the tyranny of the majority here ;-)

More projection. I'm arguing against the current version of the Labour Party in a thread called the Labour Party. I'd suggest the reality is that you don't like what you are seeing but can't help but get all defensive.

Just think you need to loosen your grip on that Ming vase of yours ....

That probably explains it.

I thought you were replying to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.