The Labour Party

That probably explains it.

I thought you were replying to me.
Nah. It was just more footage of Akehurst profiling a minority in a classic Labour right fashion. App!lying means testing to peoples thoughts. How many Ming vases deep are you ;-)

Nah. It was just more footage of Akehurst profiling a minority in a classic Labour right fashion. App!lying means testing to peoples thoughts. How many Ming vases deep are you ;-)

I meant when you replied to my post.

I foolishly thought that you were replying to me as an individual, and not as a representative of everything anyone associated with Labour has done in the last half a decade.

As I say, your posts now make more sense.

Life inside your head appears to have very little relation to what actually happens in real life.

It's only when I realise you think you're arguing with some other version of me that's in your head, that some of your posts make sense.
Took me a while to get it, I actually thought PP was a Tory. I don’t quite understand it but I respect that he’s a Corbyn fan that doesn’t like the way his leader was ousted, even though his ‘leadership’ had turned the Labour into a toxic party that the country rejected.

Took me a while to get it, I actually thought PP was a Tory. I don’t quite understand it but I respect that he’s a Corbyn fan that doesn’t like the way his leader was ousted, even though his ‘leadership’ had turned the Labour into a toxic party that the country rejected.
Oh that bit comes across. I just didn't realise I was expected to answer for everything he didn't like about Labour. I was convinced my memory wasn't that bad :)

Still nothing. Even on here from all those who screamed about AS in the Labour party. It's almost like they did it for political reasons.
Do they not understand? Most don’t know how the Forde report came about, or why an internal report was produced when the ECHR were undertaking their own, and did not ask for it.

Do they not understand? Most don’t know how the Forde report came about, or why an internal report was produced when the ECHR were undertaking their own, and did not ask for it.

People who post on the political sub here and the press know. None of them mentioned it. Even when Forde said the LP had basically ignored his report. You then get a LP candidate spouting Anti-Semitic shite and it's met with silence.

It was fuck all to do with AS and all about trying to get rid of a genuine alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.