The Labour Party

No. I’ll stick with empty and available apartments.

Note: ‘In October 2022, there were 676,304 recorded empty homes in England’ HoC Report.
Why aren't you in Government? You seem to have all the answers. Shame Labour or the Tories don't have your knowledge and insight. And for the record that is at best an incomplete answer. D- I think.

I've read the last 2 posts about 3 times, still perplexed
Try reading the last 3 posts 2 times that will clear things up.

I'll give you a clue 2 posters disagree on the level of immigration acceptable into the country.

One wants to build whole new towns and the other is not keen on that idea. I'm sure they will reach a compromise soon.

Try reading the last 3 posts 2 times that will clear things up.

I'll give you a clue 2 posters disagree on the level of immigration acceptable into the country.

One wants to build whole new towns and the other is not keen on that idea. I'm sure they will reach a compromise soon.
Build half a new town?

I get the impression that many, many people have no idea of how deep in the do-do this country is.

Anyone who thinks it's all suddenly going to be fine on 5 July is kidding themselves. Recovery will be a long, slow and painful process and not everyone will agree with the priorities chosen. Because there will have to be that choice. You cannot do everything straight away.

All the right-wing are good at is persuading 95% of us to argue among ourselves over the 5% of the resources we are allowed. They don't give a monkey's about the general public, they just talk a good game while serving their masters, the ultra-rich. And many of that elite don't even have the decency to pay UK tax, though they all claim to be 'patriots'. If you want an example, you don't have far to go.

I get the impression that many, many people have no idea of how deep in the do-do this country is.

Anyone who thinks it's all suddenly going to be fine on 5 July is kidding themselves. Recovery will be a long, slow and painful process and not everyone will agree with the priorities chosen. Because there will have to be that choice. You cannot do everything straight away.

All the right-wing are good at is persuading 95% of us to argue among ourselves over the 5% of the resources we are allowed. They don't give a monkey's about the general public, they just talk a good game while serving their masters, the ultra-rich. And many of that elite don't even have the decency to pay UK tax, though they all claim to be 'patriots'. If you want an example, you don't have far to go.

Are you saying that

There is no magic money tree
Austerity isn't a choice it's a necessity
We are all in it together
It's all about the economy stupid

Where did I park my Delorean?

Oh hello Mr Murray what's the weather doing today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.