The Labour Party

I wasn't entirely joking. You are voting for the party of Little Britain overlooking that is helped to make the place you live a cesspit. I'm giving you Great Britain instead. If you refuse to civilise, we will civilise you against your own will.
I asked what are you planning to do with them.... still, best we leave it there because you cannot answer it seriously.

FYI Labour has ruled in Wales for 25 years plus.... a fair proportion of which was with a Labour government in Westminster.

I asked what are you planning to do with them.... still, best we leave it there because you cannot answer it seriously.

FYI Labour has ruled in Wales for 25 years plus.... a fair proportion of which was with a Labour government in Westminster.

Some of these people are serious when they say build towns for them and fly them in, fortunately they can howl at the moon it isn't happening.

Contrary and challenged.

Errr no. The question is what are you going to do with the people on board the Bibi Stockholm.

The answer is not "it is the evidence that proves the Government has got it wrong.... " or "we need to prevent it happening" both of which are true statements and I support, but the question is "What are you going to do with the human beings that are there on board the Bibi Stockholm today"?

You're bang on I don't like that answer because it doesn't begin to address the question, never mind answer it... want another go?

Could have sworn I answered this, oh well. Put them in proper accommodation, process their asylum claims and allow them to work in the meantime.

Some of these people are serious when they say build towns for them and fly them in, fortunately they can howl at the moon it isn't happening.

Contrary and challenged.
Do you have anything to suggest that isn’t a scorched earth policy?

You just moan about everything and say everything is fucked, but then vote for the Let’s Fuck It Even More Party, headed by an actual Anti-West leader.

Contrary and challenged.
Are you purposely ridiculous.

we have swathes of unused induatrial land, we are building towns especially for people to come over itnisn't field.of dreams, we need more social housing amd we need to find ways to help those who get asylum contribute to the economy, creating new areas of commerce and industry comes work which anyone in the nation can live in if so choosing is bettrr than sittimg them in hotels and barges contributing nothing.

Getting them into socierty comtributing labpur and taxes not on the fringes of it will benefit us more long term

Are you purposely ridiculous.

we have swathes of unused induatrial land, we are building towns especially for people to come over itnisn't field.of dreams, we need more social housing amd we need to find ways to help those who get asylum contribute to the economy, creating new areas of commerce and industry comes work which anyone in the nation can live in if so choosing is bettrr than sittimg them in hotels and barges contributing nothing.

Getting them into socierty not on the fringes of it will benefit us more long term

No I am just posting what you actually posted, I posted that you posted to get them into the country and build them houses.

You know? Contrary shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.