The lad Caicedo..

Immaculate Pasta said:
He should start v Hull. The confidence on him must be sky high.

Pleased for him!

I agree he should start, however I bet the usual pair starts, Vassell and benjani

It was credited as an own goal because it hit the post then Carson's back.
But does that mean that every shot that cops a deflection from a defender is an OG?

Nah, just any that hit the post and go in off the keeper. same thing happened to Fowler off a header.

Although I remember a few years back where Mr Shrek got credited with a goal that hit the post and went in off the keeper. Strange, that.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
It was credited as an own goal because it hit the post then Carson's back.
But does that mean that every shot that cops a deflection from a defender is an OG?
His backheal was actually going wide, it then hit the calf of the defender, then the post, then Carson and then went in. Good attempt from Caicedo, caught everyone by surprise, but if it's not going on target when he hits it, which it wasn't, then it has to go down as an own goal.

Last season we all had a laugh about some of the stuff he did - me included - but i always thought he had potential. My dad wouldn't have it.

Against santander he scored and in the morning i had a good jibe at him. He scored yesterday and i found myself pointing at the screen shouting "BIG PHIL!"

Was anyone else a bit happier to see him score and do well than us equalise? of course it was important and all.

He looked like he wanted the ball, he looked hungry to play and score.

Stick him in the side again and see if he can prove my faith right. Of course the wanker wont pick him.

Not sure what more he has to do to get a start against Hull. He's had about 20 minutes of game time and scored twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.