The lad Caicedo..

Should start on friday. Looks like Benjani's injured (hopefully) and Vassell is just a pile of wank, so he should be starting. Hull will have a big physical presence and he can match it.

you know we're in trouble when everyones calling for caicedo to start in a premiership game......that being said i want him to start against hull too

I remember seeing him try a few flicks last year in the box but never pulling them off, andnow he has scored two back heels in two games. Think he could have potential, but i for one kno i would shit my load if I seen him running at me he's like a fucking truck!

You've got to remeber when he joined us he was on 19, and coming from Ecaudor, he definitely would need to time settle in and find his feet.

He looks like what we need at the minute, strong, pacey, physical, bruiser centre froward we have been crying out for and Benjani isnt that striker. He doesn't look afraid to have a pop as well which is pleasing as i think we should shoot more often instead of opting for intricate passes.

Now he has bagged 2 goals in about 30 mins of Football. Hughes must start him vs Hull, how do you think he will feel when he has bagged 2 in 2 and them 2 clowns Benjani and Vassell, cant score between them, get picked ahead of him??
A starting place will give the lad confidence then who knows what....

Felipao as he's known is suppose to be leaving in January. Too bad the transfer to Hertha berlin fell thru earlier but PSG and Napoli are after him. PSG boss had words with him when they played Man City.. After all the negativity, shite treatment and impatience really did this footballer in and I hope he leave ASAP.. A tremendous amount of patience have been given to other players with tons of experience worth millions of Pounds and have produce squat. JO? never heard of him..good luck with that hack..FUERZA FELIPAO

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.felipecaicedo20.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.felipecaicedo20.com/</a>

vbr said:
you know we're in trouble when everyones calling for caicedo to start in a premiership game......that being said i want him to start against hull too

You've got a point, I always thought he had potential myself when we first signed him, looked like he had good feet and looked like he was willing to put it about, pity the bow legged pigeon chested big phil hasn't had more of a run out! Give him a start and leave Evans at home ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.