The lads I live with at uni

im living with a stoke and newcastle fan so it could be worse. When we beat stoke 3-0 and robinho got his hat trick i was like 'weve got robinho' lol but then we lost to them away lol

I'm in Sheffield at Uni and after the Champions League final last year you could hear them all celebrating and to be honest it just made me more glad to be a blue.

Bunch of glory hunters. The joy we will feel when we win something can never be felt by them. Winning all the time must take the shine off it somewhat.

masterwig said:
I'm in Sheffield at Uni and after the Champions League final last year you could hear them all celebrating and to be honest it just made me more glad to be a blue.

Bunch of glory hunters. The joy we will feel when we win something can never be felt by them. Winning all the time must take the shine off it somewhat.

i know exactly what u mean mate, and i think it will have been worth waiting for. However, you cant please some people, if we win the uefa cup, the rags and other fans will be like you bought the cup etc, if we think it is bad now it will only get worse, the success brings jealousy,hatrid and bitterness , but i reckon we will revel in it

Other house/flats are available in your area just visit any estate agent and i am sure they will be able to point you in the right direction
LOL

GOod thread. It really reminds me why I hate the rags. I'm at law school in London, and there are many many of these southern rags. Tossers all. Seeing them though, in their plastic, glory-hunting ways, vicariously feeling successful because they support 'manyoo', just makes me happier to be a City fan. At the same time my blood boils when they insult City, because in my view they don't even have the right to, and they don't understand.

That said, I don't know who's worse: the plastic southern rag or the chippy, manc, wanky pretentious banner-making rag.

At uni in Manchester oxford road is full of the cunts, they only go to the pub to watch their team, vast majority of them have never been to old trafford and never will. embarrassing.

i started turning my mates to our side, one even went to the swamp to check it out, he's from london and supports his local team in league two. didn't like it, he ended up at eastlands again the next week.

its not too bad in my house

doncaster lad - donny fan
rotheram lad - rotheram fan
hull lad - hull fan
leciester lad - everton fan

could be much worse

Dobsy87 said:
There's four of us. I'm from Manchester. They're from London (moved to Newcastle), Doncaster and Belfast.

Guess which team they all support?

They never know who they're playing next, only one of them makes the effort to get to at least one game a season, and - I shit you NOT - when the Carling Cup final was on, I was the only one who watched the second half cos they went to the gym together.

But they all wander round in the tops and sing songs that they've only ever heard on TV at me like puppets.

Wankers.

Just needed to get that out. Thanks.

Tell that dick from belfast,there's a blue waiting for him should he decide to show his fucking red face back here !

Not been too bad at my college as not many follow football, however of the ones who do:

one lives in stoke, supported Liverpool (now follows stoke too since they got to the prem)... also used to play youth football for Port Vale
one lives in sheffield - sheff wednesday at a push
one lives in hull - hasnt missed a game home or away this season and is a true fan

but Hull being a rugby town most people follow FC or KR, still see loads of rag tops around though

I hope you point out all this to them and make sure they know they don't deserve to call themselves fans of any football club.

anyway the slow but sure decline of the Rags will start any time soon, after Baconface leaves will be the start of it probably, so we can all take some comfort in that. Like someone on here said not long ago it's the end of an era for them and they don't even know it yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.