The last time City lost a league game...

liamctid

At home?

Next game was away to Newcastle (3-1 win), we won 4 out of the next 5 which included a draw away to Arsenal.

For the first time in the season?

We lost away to Chelsea a year ago today. We won the next 5 out of 7 including games against Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs.

At all?

After losing to Arsenal 1-0 in April we won 15 in 21 games and drew 6. In this time we won the league.

What does all this mean?

Who knows? I'm hoping it will give the players a kick up the arse. Our performances have been a bit lackluster this season and we seem to lack urgency.

It did the trick at the end of last season.

amen to that, we have a run of 'winnable' games now and need to use this period to get our season back on track, before strengthening in january

Morning, Old boy!

I thought the first 20 mins or so yesterday was the best we palyed all season, they didn't have a kick.

Still think we lack an outlet when we break up an opponents attack and (ill say it quietly) Aguero is suprememly wasteful both infront of goal and his insistenece of carrying the ball when others are open for a pass. If anything Tevez should be starting and Aguero should be confinded to the bench for a while.

Give Balotelli a run i guess, hauling him off after 50 mins every other month isn't really allowing him to prove himself.

The fact of the matter is we will lose some games that's life but the season is not over till May many a slip, trip & fall at the start of the season everyone was getting excited by Chelsea not anymore

GStar said:
Morning, Old boy!

I thought the first 20 mins or so yesterday was the best we palyed all season, they didn't have a kick.

Still think we lack an outlet when we break up an opponents attack and (ill say it quietly) Aguero is suprememly wasteful both infront of goal and his insistenece of carrying the ball when others are open for a pass. If anything Tevez should be starting and Aguero should be confinded to the bench for a while.

Give Balotelli a run i guess, hauling him off after 50 mins every other month isn't really allowing him to prove himself.

Agree entirely old boy

This is exactly what we need to do now. If I remember correctly after we beat United 6-1 they won their next 7 game 1-0. We need to go on a run and Christmas is a good time with plenty of games. If we win 8/9 of our next 10 we'll be right in there.

I just hope Kompany and Yaya are not too seriously injured.

Beat Newcastle, Reading, Norwich, Sunderland in December. I think the 6 points gap will stay even of we'd win all of them or maybe will be 4 points but we cannot give them to chance to make it bigger than 6 points.

If we do we can only blame ourselves and also making it very hard to turn it back later.

Once it happened last year but that was different they got stronger this year with RVP. We didnt got any stronger. (and we have many more injuries compared to last season.)

There have been seasons when we won the Derby and the Rags have still gone on to win the title, it's not the be all and end all that people think, we are not even in the buisiness end of the season yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.